• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Toys For Tots - Wilson ,NC Event

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Today our MV club was asked to have a couple trucks to help the Marine Corps Reserve in Wilson , NC to help haul childrens bikes. BB&T Bank was on hand to donate 1200.00 to purchase bikes along with the local Pool And Billiard Store to match and donate 1,200.00 for bikes. It really helped a long way, we loaded 34 bikes in a M35A2 and M101 trailer! Another 5 bikes were purchased and hauled in a pick up. We then hauled them in a convoy to the drop off location about 30 min away. It was amazing to see what Wilson County stores and places had dropped off. There must have been 25 pallets of toys for kids. Enjoy the cold ,dark, and snowy pictures :) -Jay

P.S. We had Dave and myself as drivers and Daves new neighbor (Red shirt in pic 2) a former Marine help out doing it all this evening. I really need a M128 or 129..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks