• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Barrington NH old truck meet.

The 2011 Barrington Old Truck Meet will be held on Sunday August 21st.

It will be held behind
Calef's Country Store,
Rt. 9 & 125 in Barrington, NH.

Registration fee is $5.00
(there is an additional fee for vendors)

This year is the 25th annual gathering of some of the most amazing trucks in New England. Last year over 450 trucks and hundreds of vendors participated.
There is a large section reserved for MVs, last year there were a couple of Jeeps, M715s, M37s, 5tons and 2 Deuces (mine included). I would love to see more MVs there this year, the kids love them.
And because it is not strictly MV, you can spend hours gawking at everything from awesome custom show trucks and fire engines, to everyday working trucks, right down to the trailer rust buckets that have seen better days. All are welcome to attend!
The vendors always have some awesome stuff as well. Tons of auto antiques and New England memorabilia. Last year I picked up a charged 1960's fire extinguisher by American LaFrance, 2 Cobra CB radios, 2 Grover air horns, A red strobe light and some tools all for under $100.00!! The food vendors are awesome too!
Bring the family and make a day of it, bring your Green Iron or your station wagon, but you have to experince this amazing show at least once!

I will be attending, I will be there with my M35A2 (hopefully will have the M66 installed by then). Post here if you are planning on attending or if you have any questions. Also, your 'post show' photos and reviews.
Hope to see you there!

-GM

(disclaimer... I am not associated with the planning, prep, or any other Barrington NH Old Truck Meet committee or group, I am just a loyal attendee!!)

WarrenD

A pair of Nikon cameras, myself.... don't have a truck yet, looking for a M37. Even if I had a M37, doubt I'd take it that far.:|

Katahdin

Nuts, the wife is dragging me to Philly that weekend to attend her cousin's wedding whom I don't know...this is a terrible injustice!

I did pass on the info to another truck enthusiast at work, he's been there before and agrees its a great show.

chevyCUCV

Ill try to make it with my cucv, not really a show vehicle though.
Got to get a few things fixed first, u joints and allignment.

Hopefully i'll be there and i will be calling in sick for it.

BillF

A pair of Nikon cameras, myself.... don't have a truck yet, looking for a M37. Even if I had a M37, doubt I'd take it that far.:|
I know of a good m37 that is for sale in Nashua NH. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you the owners number