• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Barrington NH old truck meet.

WarrenD

That must have been well after 1pm. That's about the time I bailed (got there at 8am) and the MV stuff was still there. Not sure what happened to the M38 with trailer, I got him to the MV area, got talking with some of the folks from the MVMVC and never saw him again.
One thing I learned early about truckers is that they get started early and leave early. I saw some guys leaving just after 10 am...

BillF

I used to own that m38, didnt look as nice when I had it. I didnt make it this year. The family wanted to do stuff with me, so instead we took the m38 off road and had a good time blackberry picking.

Carl_in_NH

Too bad you didn't make it to this one, Bill. Turnout was a little lighter than I've seen in the past, but it was OK. There were a few of the MVMVC crowd around (ran across Jim and Deb). I left after eating too many greasy fries for lunch around 11:00 AM. Should have gone for the fried dough instead.

BillF

Every weekend in July I spent with the MVMVC and the jeep. I figured the family needed some time with the jeep as well. Notice it all involves the jeep :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks