• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Ohio military show/swap

skytroop232

Kip always forgets me. I will be outside the open shelter and to the left, 2 spaces. Also I will have my 8 man tent set up with only 3 sleeping in it if anyone wants to crash there. I will be there Thursday thru Saturday Night.

I will also be bringing a M-101 trailer that is for sale from Steve Bank. No top or bows but good price.

gunboy1656

Your going to be in competition for the lock. I have a light for the scope on the 106. I will be bringing out as well as that set of ammo racks for the mule

natem

Guner51, I'll be bringing a few Mite parts, exhaust, brake wheel cyl., and some odds and ends. I also will bring my semi-cut '67 m151A1 looking for a new home. If anyone interested I have a GP small that must go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks