• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Ohio military show/swap

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll be there too! Should have a lot of us there this year. it really is a good show, been going on for a good amount of time too. No Aberdeen for me this year.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definately a great show. I'll be there.

You should hijack Lane and drag him along with you...he's been spending too much time up in the frozen north. He needs to get down here in a warmer climate for a little bit :-D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to attend. Are dogs allowed on the grounds?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should hijack Lane and drag him along with you...he's been spending too much time up in the frozen north. He needs to get down here in a warmer climate for a little bit :-D

Yeah, bring Lane and have him bring a truck big enough and maybe I can bring all his stuff up.

sw

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I was going to say, he should come down and get the stuff you have, Stretch has, and bring Tom's lights. Its been a while since I've seen him and I am offering to buy the first round of drinks.

citizensoldier

I plan on going for at least one day this year. Last year was the first one I missed in 6 years.
This is a great show folks! Very organized, lots of parts for sale, re-enactors, parades and overall a great group to work with. The Marlboro museum guys are great too!

Speddmon your right and I also need to get your stuff out of my yard! :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks