• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Ohio military show/swap

citizensoldier

Rod, man up and tell Lane, "follow me if you can". Show him who is boss! Don't take no flack.
I hope he mans up it would be fun to follow him down picking up stragglers all the way. I will be attending the event this year i just cleared it with HQ AKA (wife). Did you guys have a Steel Soldiers area? I am wondering if I should rent/reserve a couple outdoor vendor spots or not.

kipman

Last Year my booth was the SS spot, I will be renting the same spot, it is under a roof, no sides, worked out very good. all are welcome, if you want to sell at my area. let me know, I may rent two.

Vondy

Ok, I'm new, is there a secret steel soldier handshake or anything so we can tell members apart from the rest of the crowd?

I was thinking about making some SS windshield decals $5-$6 each if there is any intrest. Just something small and to the point to put in the corner of the windshield on our trucks.

kipman

I just reserved two spots in the open shelter area, it will end being the SS gathering spot, so head for the open shelter and look for a bunch of dorky looking guys, or look for Myself, Gimp, Westy, SW, they will be more than that.:-D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You guys should post this stuff in this year's thread, not last year's. aua

(I moved them to the correct thread. And your post too!-Stretch44875)

Last edited by a moderator:

Westech

CPL
I got a question.. the Rally site has been down and I need to know if I can run a little gen set (will have a sound kit on it) to power the fridge. It wont be louder then Gimps snoring.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any more info about this since their website is down and has been for a while.

thx

sw

gunboy1656

I was talking with my dad and he was wanting me to make plans to bring out the deuce and mule. Told him all I need to do is find an M105 trailer (rather haul it in the trailer then the bed of the truck). So it looks like I will be coming out with the toys. Just don't know if it will be for the whole thing or just Sat and Sunday.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In all fairness to Kip, he did say guys. I'm reasonably sure you aren't one of those either.

;-)

I'm trying to get out of going to Mansfield for a Miss Ohio function so I can drive a truck up to Findlay.

sw

skytroop232

I will be there, I usually have a spot at the end of the open shelter, I will have my Deuce and one trailer.
I will not buy a bunch of stuff this year, I will not buy a bunch of stuff this year, aw who am I kidding.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i can not find any more info about this show and the web site listed in the first post is not valid.
if you want a packet of info call John Cheney: (419) 257-2388 mailing is going out in a week.

tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks