• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Ohio military show/swap

Oldgrunt

Some one said something earlier about a SS flag. I wasn't aware that we had one, or will this be a first? Sounds like a good idea, I would like to have one.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
if you are driving from another state, don't forget to get your IFTA exemption 15 day pass so you don't get a big ticket. check with your state, maryland issues them to trucks with historic tags and apparently other states have to honor them.

tom

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are just a little too hung up on all the beautiful 17-23 year old women I have to work with because my wife makes me.

Did I say how much I love my wife?

;-)

sw

I feel sorry for ya Steve . Ya right were do i sign up for old waterman or some kinda inspecter . I got it i could inspect the ties on thier swim suit make sure its not to tight or to loose. yea thats me inspecter 69 of the swim suit division can't have them girls haveing circulation problems or someping. [thumbzup]:jumpin::mrgreen::drool::roll::-o

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Untitled 1 (link to the official web site for the show)

Well the Findlay show is coming up. It was a GREAT SS turn out last year.

We will be coming in the deuce and camper.

This link is no good. Is it definitely correct?

EDIT: I see now that the link being dead is old news. You'd think they would fix something like that.

Last edited: