• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Show...After Action Report!

krall

well we just got back, was a nice peacefull drive, didn't have much trafic monday morning, we slept befor we went and took the treck back since its 8 hours and I am glad we did. the show was a great one, next year we won't stay sunday, didn't realize so many others would pull out sat night but either way was great time, glad we came. [thumbzup]

Thanks to Krall and Wifie for bringin my pump an was good meeting you and all the other great folks cant wait till next year . Also hope some of Ohio Motor Pool is in here those folks did a wonderful job and are very good people . THANK YOU ALL (OHIO MOTOR POOL) FOR ALLOWING A BUNCH OF MISS FITTS TO COME AND HAVE FUN .

B3.3T

I got up on Saturday. Anyone know who it was that had the old stretchers that stacked and clipped together like bunkbeds? Anyone know where to find them?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was skytroop232.

pretty sure he sold them.

skytroop232

Yep, that was me, I could have sold a hundred of them. They sold Thursday night right after I put them out. I did talk to another guy that may have a line on some. I will let you know if I get them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks