• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Findlay Show...After Action Report!

krall

well we just got back, was a nice peacefull drive, didn't have much trafic monday morning, we slept befor we went and took the treck back since its 8 hours and I am glad we did. the show was a great one, next year we won't stay sunday, didn't realize so many others would pull out sat night but either way was great time, glad we came. [thumbzup]

Thanks to Krall and Wifie for bringin my pump an was good meeting you and all the other great folks cant wait till next year . Also hope some of Ohio Motor Pool is in here those folks did a wonderful job and are very good people . THANK YOU ALL (OHIO MOTOR POOL) FOR ALLOWING A BUNCH OF MISS FITTS TO COME AND HAVE FUN .

B3.3T

I got up on Saturday. Anyone know who it was that had the old stretchers that stacked and clipped together like bunkbeds? Anyone know where to find them?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was skytroop232.

pretty sure he sold them.

skytroop232

Yep, that was me, I could have sold a hundred of them. They sold Thursday night right after I put them out. I did talk to another guy that may have a line on some. I will let you know if I get them.