• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The STE/ICE I was trying to peddle has been sold. I'm bringing very little. Have an A3 seat but it's sold now as well. I have qty 28 Optima battery trays and qty unknown OD Iron hinge pin kits. These are the ones with Stainless Bolts and nylon bushings. Requires about 5 minutes worth of mods on the hinge but work oh so well. I am delivering 2 M880 rims/tires for Popacom and 2 elephant ear mirrors for Gimpy. Anyone else expecting stuff from me?

Chief_919

Does anyone have the leg brace with or without the leg for a m200a1 trailer for sale ?
I do, and will bring it.

Everyone, looks like a change of plans. I will be rolling in early Friday morning, so everybody I am bringing stuff for or getting stuff from don't worry if I am a day late.

I have a WWII Bantam trailer and a 1964 M416 I can put on the trailer if anyone is interested.

Bringing lots of cots and immersion heaters, VS-17 panels, manual bags.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last minute changes are abound. I have a steel topper that I got from Popacom in KY. McKeeranger was going to deliver is but that might not happen. If that is the case does anyone coming down the I75 corridor have room for a steel topper (fits M1008)? I know, last minute!

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hooked up my M-105A2 trailer today for the trip down Thursday and the air brake diaphragm is busted. Anybody got one?

Also need a spare wheel for the M-105, with tire would be a bonus. Not having any big trucks other than Unimogs I am dummy about these wheels. Are these multi-piece trailer wheels same as deuce, etc?

Thanks,

Bob/tennmogger

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer loaded with goodies
m200 legg and brace for Rracing
m101 maint trailer for Panzerwillie
tent frames for Wreckerman
tent frames for Streamline
tent frames for oh heck a bunch of frames
Vestibule for Islandguydon

It rained on us this evening so we didn't get a chance do go through the tents yet. I called left you a message from my cell phone 706-621-0036 call me if you have time. I think I would like to get one of the vestibules from you as well do they have the end curtains or doors on them?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks