• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

vinny-socom1

I also have a like new deuce starter if somebody wants it. I don't plan on bringing it unless
its presold. I would like to get $150.00 for it but am open to deals!!

Vinny

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have Three new in box boarding hand rails kits that go with the 820 expan. shop van ladders. There are two handrails for the ladder and they store on the doors. Let me know if I should bring them.

Also compleat fording kits for the 5 ton but I need your breather tube inexchange.

Last edited:

flyusn99

Looking for Metal dropside bows

Anyone have any dropside metal bows for sale for the Deuce? I'm looking for all 5. Don't really need the staves or corners just the metal bows. Thanks guys.

James

phil2968

There is a new member, highfavor1004, down here in Florida that needs a front driveshaft for a deuce. Does anyone coming to the rally have one they can part with? I told him about this thread and the rally. Maybe he can make it up.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need the rail assemblies ,right and left that are needed to install a soft top after a hard top has been removed. also need the soft top bows for a m35 or 5 ton

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Got a set of deuce troop seats, wood is shot, but I can break them down to just the hardware if anyone needs them.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have some odd sized fiberglass side racks......I think they may be off of a long bed 5 ton or deuce.......they are new and could prob be cut down to fit a M105 trailer or deuce......since they are already in the van trailer they will be with me at the rally....I'll sell them right or trade them for something equally worthless.

treessw

Anyone by chance have the proper wires for a MRE/water heater and possibly the MRE/water heater unit available? Thanks in advance

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys, just got a M52A2 I am parting out. Most all parts available. Missing steering gearbox & engine. Let me know if you are looking for anything!