• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Guys, just got a M52A2 I am parting out. Most all parts available. Missing steering gearbox & engine. Let me know if you are looking for anything!
Hey Jack, I've tried to call you and email you a few times. Still waiting on those pics.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just got a call from a buddy of mine.......he is buying a deuce out of a junkyard and is going to remove the body and bed and install a civy body on it. He is giving me the hard top off it and says I can have the rest if I want it.

I think the cab is solid and the glass is good in it (I think).

Any interest in any other parts?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need to liquidate my crane or M1009. Both are listed in the classifieds here on the site. But the short and sweet is, the crane is a former USAF crane made by Cobra. It has a 27' max height. Just has had a lot of hydraulic work done on it. Runs on 220vac or 24/28v DC. The M1009 is an 86 model, pump turned up on it, also on 37" hummer tires.

123mack

I have a NOS front harness for a M35 gasser. It has the eye terminal connections for the old style flasher. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody comming to tha rally that might have and could BRING with them a 5T front SPRING PERCH for the WW

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any split oak for firewood about 14 to 16 inches long - I need about a garbage bucket (one of those with the flipper lid) full for the grille.

Will trade for beer and pulled pork sandwich's. (yes before the pig is cooked - we are bringing some).
Neil is bringing some but I may need a little extra to make sure I do not give ya all food poisioning [thumbzup]

I have everything else I need for the flames.

Z will need by at least Thur night when the grill fires up.
thx

I've got some pecan tree I can bring... smoked some ribs with it a couple of weeks ago. mmmmmm....

usmctopgun

Some stuff I might/can bring if interested.

24volt MRAP Golights $250 Also have a few wireless, $350 each (all new in box)
Scratch and dent Grote LED tail lights for M series $15 each (some have chips, cracks, all work)
M35 toolbox and battery box $45 each (solid, no rust)
M35A2 starter NOS, $150
MRAP A/C 24volt with 3 fan condenser $1400 (brand new 30k BTU unit, no compressor or lines included)
Got a couple tan 105a2's if anyone is interested, complete with bows and cover. $650 each
Got about 500 right hand deuce lugs, prob $1 a piece, if you want several I'll definitely cut a deal.

More to come

Last edited: