• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

goldneagle

I just got a call from a buddy of mine.......he is buying a deuce out of a junkyard and is going to remove the body and bed and install a civy body on it. He is giving me the hard top off it and says I can have the rest if I want it.

I think the cab is solid and the glass is good in it (I think).

Any interest in any other parts?
I need doors (complete), windshields with glass and wipers, mirrors and brackets Price?

goldneagle

Hey Guys, just got a M52A2 I am parting out. Most all parts available. Missing steering gearbox & engine. Let me know if you are looking for anything!
Need the hood, doors (complete) mirrors and brackets, Windshields with glass and wipers pm me prices.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a new in the box M35 heater kit, the coolant heated one, every nut, bolt, hose, and wire needed to install. I'll only throw it on the truck if it is presold. $350.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll have tires, but just need to know what everyone is looking for.

I know we'll bring a couple of sets of 395/85R20's in XML and MVT's. Probably a set or two of 37's, a set of 36's. And we've got some NDT's if anyone is looking.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a set of HEMMT rims that I would like to shoe the M915 with.....do you have any big tires that would fit the bill......if so what would be the damage.....they don't have to be brand new........75% would work.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a set of HEMMT rims that I would like to shoe the M915 with.....do you have any big tires that would fit the bill......if so what would be the damage.....they don't have to be brand new........75% would work.
395s, 14.00's, or 16.00's would fit the rims, but I don't think you'd want something like that on the 915 right?

goldneagle

I'll have tires, but just need to know what everyone is looking for.

I know we'll bring a couple of sets of 395/85R20's in XML and MVT's. Probably a set or two of 37's, a set of 36's. And we've got some NDT's if anyone is looking.
Any 11.00-20 Michelin XL's ? $$? I need 3 to complete my set.