• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

hilber

I will have sleeping bags and the tire inflators should be in my stuff already also.

Will also have a bunch of fiberglass side racks for deuce, 5 ton, and 105/101. Bows for deuce/5t, 101, and 105.
What days are you going to be there? I want to look at the fiberglass side racks. I aam not sure yet of days for me as it is the week of Muzzleloading deer season and then regular firearm season starts on that Saturday

1crook

What days are you going to be there? I want to look at the fiberglass side racks. I aam not sure yet of days for me as it is the week of Muzzleloading deer season and then regular firearm season starts on that Saturday
I bought a set of the fiberglass side racks from Carnac last year for my Deuce. I have to say that they were in great condition. I would not hesitate to buy them from him. It was funny because the side racks that I bought lined up with the 3 color camo on my truck perfectly without any extra work on my part.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

I will be in and out of there on Monday and Tuesday. As of Wed, I plan to stay until mission complete.

3dAngus

I have some PP-1451/G 24vdc battery chargers for MVs. It also doubles up as a communication highly filtered power supply in another switch position at around 55-60vdc. I think they are capable of 70amps for the battery charger. You can google it for specs. They need be wired for 220vac 60 hz and are untested as of yet. I am dropping the price to $125 which is at my cost and will only bring them up if someone is interested. Weigh about 170 pounds, commercial quality chargers. Should be good with no visible indications of burnout inside, but no guarantees. You can always just scrap the copper if problems come up reducing any risk in the buy. If interested, I have a few NATO style bulkheads for $15 each if you want to wire it in. Also have some 220vac connectors you can wire in but don't recall what I paid yet.
All goes at cost to buyer. Need room in the garage to get a car in there. PM me if interested and I'll throw one on the trailer.

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

I really don't know anything about these chargers. I bought 4 of them with hopes of wiring them up and testing but never had the time so I'm offering some at cost. The NATO bulkhead connector I'm referring to is one I ordered seperate. The 28vdc output had two screw terminals you would screw on leads to but I wanted to remove those and put the one pin (not the two pin) nato connector on it instead for quick hookup with a slave cable. There is currently no external wiring, but I don't see that as a major problem, you just wire up a heavy duty power cord. It should be about the same size wire as your slave cable, I guess. It hooks up to your regular 220vac outlets when you get through wiring up the 220. I can't guarantee them but stored them in my garage and they look clean inside with no visible signs of rust.

Here is a poor copy of a tech manual page you can read if interested. You can probably find a better copy on the internet of the same manual. Oh, and they don't weigh what it says on the tech manual. That weight is with a heavy external box. They are heavy with filters with the 56vdc power for comm systems though. Very very clean power output is needed for those communication systems so you will see lots of filter banks in case of a generator power source.

http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-11-6130-236-12.pdf

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I installed the air ride seats I got from my buddy into the M915 today.

The old seats are already in the van and will be on the block if anyone is interested......might make an interesting upgrade to a deuce or 5 ton or for a custom fab job. The passenger seat has a neat tool box under it.

One hundred dollar bill or best offer by Sunday.

I also have two passenger bench seats out of a deuce if anyone is interested....one is in the van the other won't be loaded unless spoken for. Fabric is good on both of them. 25 bucks each or trade for something equally as useless.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of seats, I have an A3 style seat I can bring if any interest. Remember, these sears need a 3.5" riser that I don't have.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have ten SCBA sandblasting hoods. They have there own regulator and come to about the lower part of your chest. You will need and oilless compressor or some way to get clean/oil free air. They are new and in the boxes.

I also have two tops and I would have to find the install instructions to tell what hmmwv they fit. I know there is four tan doors. The top in tan is for the two man I believe. Then just a camo cover that looks like the four man and has all frame work. This stuff was never used and little just dirty.
Please tell me as I am not going to drag this stuff up and take the chance of dammage.

I have HH for the Deuce ip. will bring two but if people commit I have more.

Last edited:

phil2968

Any vendors or individuals bringing a M35 hardtop? I would like a new one but a rust free used would work. I saw some there last year so maybe a vendor will have one.

Last edited:

Blythewoodjoe

I don't have time to round up much, but if anybody needs M35 tires mounted, in like new condition, I can bring some. I am wanting $60 each for like new. I can bring 10 or so. If anybody wants some, please PM me. I don't check this thread often, too busy right now.

Joe

1958 M274

If anyone needs fiberglass racks, I will need to know so I can plan on what to pack. I do not plan on bringing any additional racks than what is requested.

I have 105 and 101 rack for 100 a full set.
I have deuce racks for 250 a full set.
I have other racks for various or trucks. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have them.

Hey CARNAC,
I want a full set of 101 fiberglass sideboards. Would you happen to have a green or 383 camo vinyl cover for a 101?
Thanks,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks