• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

poppop

I have several large outdoor speakers for a PA system if anyone is interested, unknown condition. Wrecker has first dibs if he wants them.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a NIB block heater for a 250 i'll bring if anybody is interested, just find me at the rally

1958 M274

I'll be bringing a nice aluminum boarding ladder to sell (SOLD to Sirblissful!), a good take off M35 steering wheel ($60), and some of my M16A1 replicas built with real stocks, handguards, and pistol grips on demilled barrels and solid aluminum receivers ($225 each).

I also have a 14.00-20 Michelin XL radial on a 5 ton combat wheel. I'm guessing it's around 75% tread. There is about 3/8" broken off of the end of the valve stem where the threads for the valve core and cap end. I think it could be rethreaded if you have a tap and die that are the right size. $150, and I'm only bringing it if someone says they'll take it ahead of time.

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey WM. Is that the ladder you were going to send me pictures of? :smile:
I don't think so...this one was buried under a load of crap in the van trailer. I used it last year at the GA Rally but I have a ladder (boarding steps) that hook into the side of the van now. While I was repacking the van it surfaced along with some stuff I bought last year and never unloaded.

The one we talked about is under the shed....I think it is steel but I'll double check.

I am somewhat forgetful but I'll get out there today and shoot some pics of it.

Sorry Tin.

3dAngus

I think you quoted Tin steel. I passed on that one due to the fact that my wife needs to move it in and out.

I needed the aluminum one. Hope that helps.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'll send you measurements tomorrow....my guess it that is it may be.....I think it was used to access shelters up in the back of deuces or 5 ton cargos.

It has tabs on it that look like they were made to go in slots cut into the tailgate.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I will be having some unassembled snow men that can be picked up in my driveway after the first snow fall. and best of all they are FREE some Assembly required!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks