• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will have grounding rods, lots and lots of ground rods. And lots of grounding rods.

Did I mention I have grounding rods.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I got them.

Oh, I also have pioneer tools, a lot of them. No holds, get there, come to the big tent.
Thats cool, I will help you set up the tent if you need it. I am looking for a case of Rapco 383 green rattle cans and a case of Desert sand. Do you have those..?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Nope, I have real CARC coming to the show for me. Enough to do my duece, trailers, CUCV's, and whatever else. So I'm gonna have a lot of paint soon but probably not a drop to share. Sorry.

3dAngus

I will have a case of RAPCO tan 383 replacement that came in last week, not sure if that is the same as Desert sand.

Also two gallons of the same. I overordered, as usual.

LanceRobson

As said earlier I won't be there but doghead will haul stuff that is pre-sold (within reason) so here goes:

NOS hot water personnel heater kit for M35 or similar, $250 (M809 style air diverter available for $20 more) (SOLD)

NOS normally aspirated multifuel muffler, $35

M113 APC style tow cables, 2 ea., $70 for both

bridge weight plate sets in yellow or green, some new some used. Two left, both used, one yellow, one green.

M1009 drive shafts, both front and rear-good take outs, $40 each

12' camo cargo cover for M35 or similar, good condition but needs the rubber cord replaced, $120 (SOLD)

14' camo cargo covers for M813 or similar, new, still in bags or rolled from the factory, $250

12" green aluminum tent pegs (think camo net pins) quantity sales only, inqire for pricing based on the quantity

camo net support systems, complete, in green with one white arctic kit that includes the steel pins, $40 in green (3), $60 in white or make an offer for them all

I sure don't want dh and dhwife to haul this stuff 1,000 plus miles for nothing so if you commit to buy I'd like either prepayment or a deposit or a really firm commitment to buy would be acceptable from someone dh or I know. Please PM with inquiries and with contact info for dh to get together with you.

Thanks

Lance

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i am still looking for the outside air scoop for a 818 tractor.. the one that is on the side panel going to the heater. outside is a scoop and the inside is a 90degree round . anyone have some camo netting

1crook

As said earlier I won't be there but doghead will haul stuff that is pre-sold (within reason) so here goes:

NOS hot water personnel heater kit for M35 or similar, $250 (M809 style air diverter available for $20 more)

NOS normally aspirated multifuel muffler, $35

M113 APC style tow cables, 2 ea., $70 for both

bridge weight plate sets in yellow or green, some new some used

M1009 drive shafts, both front and rear-good take outs, $40 each

12' camo cargo cover for M35 or similar, good condition but needs the rubber cord replaced, $120

14' camo cargo covers for M813 or similar, new, still in bags or rolled from the factory, $250

12" green aluminum tent pegs (think camo net pins) quantity sales only, inqire for pricing based on the quantity

camo net support systems, complete, in green with one white arctic kit that includes the steel pins, $40 in green, $60 in white

I sure don't want dh and dhwife to haul this stuff 1,000 plus miles for nothing so if you commit to buy I'd like either prepayment or a deposit or a really firm commitment to buy. Please PM with inquiries and with contact info for dh to get together with you.

Thanks

Lance
Hi Lance,

I will take the 12' camo cargo cover.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
i am still looking for the outside air scoop for a 818 tractor
I have a deuce side panel with the scoop on it....it came off my deuce that hit the front of the van trailer....the panel is FUBAR but the scoop is good...I'll throw it in the trailer....if you can use it we'll swap for something.

LanceRobson

Lance, I want that diverter for the 5ton!
Gimpy, since I intend to sell my deuces and buy more 5 ton trucks I'll only sell it if it goes with the heater. I bought some used last year from these guys but they only have a new one now.

1 M809 5 TON HEATER DIVERTER ASSEMBLY 11648527 NOS | eBay

If when the Curly Shuffle gets done and I don't need them I'll let you know but that's going to take some months.

Lance