• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Still looking for a deuce front wiring harness.

Also, I need 2 each towing pintles for a 1009 and a good take off black plastic outter cover for the instrument cluster that still has the voltmeter in it preferred.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Also, I need 2 each towing pintles for a 1009 and a good take off black plastic outter cover for the instrument cluster that still has the voltmeter in it preferred.
I may have one more complete pintle hook if that's what you need. I'm going to bring the STE/ICE to peddle and still shopping for 3 M1009 blazer rims. Anyone heard from Chief919 lately?

LanceRobson

Also, I need 2 each towing pintles for a 1009 and a good take off black plastic outer cover for the instrument cluster that still has the voltmeter in it preferred.
Kevin, I sold my only pintle at Gilbert but have one of the rectangular tubing braces that goes over the pintle if you need it. No charge-I'll send it with dh if you need it.

I may have a panel bezel, I'll get back to you if I do.

Lance

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i am still looking for a lunette for a m116 trailer. was supose to pick one up last year but was rusted up.. if that member still has it send me a pm and we can make plans for me to pick it up:razz:

1crook

I have a complete set of M66 gun ring legs that include a 50 cal ammo tray (includes ammo tray mounting brackets). Nice condition, straight with no bends. $550

One complete still in the box NOS Wrecker Convoy Light Kit. Fits all 6x6 models. Includes light poles, 2 amber rotating lights, mounting brackets, screws, switch, and wiring, everything to install the lights to your truck. $375
NOS GI Dual Chain Tow Bar Axle Clamps $50 for a pair of the clamps, you will never find them this cheap again. They have never been used, have the t-bolt and the nut. You don’t have to worry about these having been used and stretched because they are brand new. I have several pairs of them, so stock up (I am tired of carrying them :().

NOS Deuce engine side panels for the passenger side. They might or might not have some hardware left (easily replaceable at the home depot, etc…). $5 each

NOS Heavy Duty Kidde Fire Extinguisher Brackets Dot Rated $15 each. These also work great to hold the argon tank on your welder cart. I only have a couple of these left.

Steel Boarding Ladders, not exactly sure what they fit. They have 5 steps on each ladder, I have two of them. Can be used with a Deuce, but you have to be really careful. $100 each

Never installed, govt. rebuilt M44 series (M34, M35, M36, M109, M108, M49, M50, etc.) Rockwell T136-27 air shift transfer case. Still in shipping crate with paperwork. Never installed. Includes new drain/fill plugs, new parking brake shoes and hardware, parking brake drum, etc. Fill with gear oil and you are ready to go! Why spend anywhere from $300 to $600 on a used, unknown condition takeout transfer case which you will have to put new seals in and transfer all your parking brake hardware onto (or buy new brake hardware for) only to install it and find that it pops out of high range or has noisy bearings, bad synchros, etc.? Just buy a rebuilt unit and be done with it! I will have a cash price for this at the Rally. Pre-payment is required if you are interested because it is big and very difficult to move, I would not like to bring it to the rally unless I have a serious buyer. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Highway safety triangle kit. I have two of these. They have some wear from being in tool boxes, but they have never been used. One of the tops of one of the kits is cracked, otherwise they are fine.

I have a bunch of miscellaneous electrical stuff. I do not know what it fits. Might fit vehicles, I am not sure. We can discuss prices at the Rally on this stuff.

Free, yes I said free, NOS Military Cold Weather Boots Size 9R. Clinto said if I bring these back home this year that I have to sleep outside with the dog. I like the dog, but I don’t like the cold, so they must go. The boots are on a first come first serve basis to Rally attendees only. Only 2 pairs per person to make sure that those that would like a pair can get a pair.

Just look for us near my singled out M35A2 w/M66 Gun Ring at the Rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

NMCShooter

I've got a compete GI CARC kit for a deuce or 5 ton. 383 green, primer, paint and 5 gallons of deionized water. No clue what it's worth but I'll trade it or sell it. I'll be with the crazy yankee who owns MILITARYOFFROADTIRES.NET selling surplus tires in the vendor area. Ask for Bo.

Last edited:

3dAngus

I have 6 acoustic panels for a 5KW or 10KW generator. It takes three per side. You would want three between the gen and your house to keep the rumpble down. Normally three go over the top as well if you have it on a trailer and are working in it. Excellent condition, and OD green. 3 for $90. PM me if interested.

zout

I have a brand new Jeep windshield seal for dual glass - CJ5 - M38A1 - bring me down a couple beers or a Crown and she is yours.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for two wheels for a SEE (small excavator equipment) Unimog, 20" wheels, 11" width. Typical part number 406-401-1101, Sudrad 201501.

Thanks!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Got a hot one that will be posted on this thread and the GA Rally Info thread. Just had a request dropped in my lap for help in getting drums for a non-profit military centric (always wanted to use that term) charity event. I need 6 good clean drums. Stampy has some plastic ones at his place in NC (where ever in NC he lives). I need someone to transport them to the GA Rally so I can help these folks out. Unless someone else has some good clean 55 (approx) gallon plastic open top with lid drums available.

Again, not for me but for a charity event.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a complete set of M66 gun ring legs that include a 50 cal ammo tray (includes ammo tray mounting brackets). Nice condition, straight with no bends. $550

One complete still in the box NOS Wrecker Convoy Light Kit. Fits all 6x6 models. Includes light poles, 2 amber rotating lights, mounting brackets, screws, switch, and wiring, everything to install the lights to your truck. $375

NOS GI Dual Chain Tow Bar Axle Clamps $50 for a pair of the clamps, you will never find them this cheap again. They have never been used, have the t-bolt and the nut. You don’t have to worry about these having been used and stretched because they are brand new. I have several pairs of them, so stock up (I am tired of carrying them :().

NOS Deuce engine side panels for the passenger side. They might or might not have some hardware left (easily replaceable at the home depot, etc…). $5 each

NOS Heavy Duty Kidde Fire Extinguisher Brackets Dot Rated $15 each. These also work great to hold the argon tank on your welder cart. I only have a couple of these left.

Steel Boarding Ladders, not exactly sure what they fit. They have 5 steps on each ladder, I have two of them. Can be used with a Deuce, but you have to be really careful. $100 each

Never installed, govt. rebuilt M44 series (M34, M35, M36, M109, M108, M49, M50, etc.) Rockwell T136-27 air shift transfer case. Still in shipping crate with paperwork. Never installed. Includes new drain/fill plugs, new parking brake shoes and hardware, parking brake drum, etc. Fill with gear oil and you are ready to go! Why spend anywhere from $300 to $600 on a used, unknown condition takeout transfer case which you will have to put new seals in and transfer all your parking brake hardware onto (or buy new brake hardware for) only to install it and find that it pops out of high range or has noisy bearings, bad synchros, etc.? Just buy a rebuilt unit and be done with it! I will have a cash price for this at the Rally. Pre-payment is required if you are interested because it is big and very difficult to move, I would not like to bring it to the rally unless I have a serious buyer. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Highway safety triangle kit. I have two of these. They have some wear from being in tool boxes, but they have never been used. One of the tops of one of the kits is cracked, otherwise they are fine.

I have a bunch of miscellaneous electrical stuff. I do not know what it fits. Might fit vehicles, I am not sure. We can discuss prices at the Rally on this stuff.

Free, yes I said free, NOS Military Cold Weather Boots Size 9R. Clinto said if I bring these back home this year that I have to sleep outside with the dog. I like the dog, but I don’t like the cold, so they must go. The boots are on a first come first serve basis to Rally attendees only. Only 2 pairs per person to make sure that those that would like a pair can get a pair.

Just look for us near my singled out M35A2 w/M66 Gun Ring at the Rally.

I told clintogf I'd throw these pics up for her, we ran out of time last night.

BUY THESE AXLE CLAMPS!! I am tired of lugging them around for her. You guys wouldn't believe the stuff she asks me to do! :cool:

Also, she has an M1009 she wants $2500 for but is open to offers............ runs good, needs tires (has 3 old, one new), GP's work well and has the GP card, 2 new optima red tops, all gauges and lights work, rear window rebuilt with new regulator, crank, clutch, pawl, etc., original paint, damage in pass door and rear quarter panel in front of tire, PM her for details. Clean Ga. title and current registration.

EDIT: Dawn has sold the CUCV. I am currently trying to force her to take me to dinner. Will report back on the results.

Attachments

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still looking for the heater core for the 5 ton hot water heater. I also have a Genrac 35KW diesel generator for sale, 12,000.00. The genny will be at the Ga rally for inspection.