• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys, just got a M52A2 I am parting out. Most all parts available. Missing steering gearbox & engine. Let me know if you are looking for anything!
Air cleaner assy spoken for? I need a complete one for a retrofit on a deuce!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clintogf,
I'll buy a set or maybe two of those axle clamps. Mine work but have had some miles on them! plus I lost one of the nuts and haven't gone searching for another one.

1crook

Clintogf,
I'll buy a set or maybe two of those axle clamps. Mine work but have had some miles on them! plus I lost one of the nuts and haven't gone searching for another one.

No comment on the post, but I will set a couple of sets aside for you. Please make sure to put the engine stop cable in your truck to bring to the rally.

3dAngus

Dell, do you have pics.
Been raining for three days now, so not the best day for pics, but here they are. These are the acoustical panels for the MEP-003 and 5k.
They slide in and out of the rack (not provided) and have tie down straps for securing.

Also, just out of curiousity, I just found a MT-100 decontamination kit in the original plastic. Never heard of it. Has anyone ever used one before? (Hope not) Is it good for anything? It has some kind of gloves in it and decontamination powder.

Attachments

ca1517

I am loading my trailer today. I plan to arrive Friday. I will be bringing some various field gear, ACU, and woodland clothing.
2 Aluminum 5 step boarding ladders
5 ton brake shoes
5 ton winch
12' and 18' slave cables
24 volt headlights with pans
assorted tow bar feet and shackles
3/4" breaker bars USA made, light surface rust

3dAngus

I am looking for 3 black out spot lights, 1-od green 2-desert sand/tan
12/24vdc
By spotlights, do you mean the type for exterior use with handle, or the type for the interior of a M109? Before I start digging, I need to know what to look for.

CA1517, PM sent on some of your items, headlight, and 18' slave cable. I put a new headlight in, then the working one quit. Go figure. Now works on high beam only. The new one was provided by R Racing and works in both modes, so I'm happy. Just need another.

Last edited:

3dAngus

OOps, put me down for a breaker bar too. Forgot to put that on the list in the PM I sent you. I will add that to the list along with the slave cable and headlight.

paramedic7831

Things I need:

M35a2 hard top
west coast mirrors both sides.
hemtt wheels to fit m35a2
395/ or 47inch tires
M35a2 winch and hardware
Tail and head led lights
M105 trailer
one m35a2 windsheild
maybe a hood if cheap
tow bar for my M35a2
parking brake shoes for M35a2

Thx guys. Almost time! See you all there :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks