• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CGSDarkstar

Looks like i will get a chance to come to the rally, hope there is still room . . . and i will bring the few odds and ends i have:

Have m1009 parts
bench seat good condition
bench seat belts
interior spare tire mount
left & right outside window weather strip
NEED/WANT/DREAM About: interior drive selector boot, sliding side windows, M101A2 with CBC

Misc goodies
antenna bracket
20 usmc marpat ilbe packs
50 us army field packs

may find some other stuff i might bring

Last edited:
I am needing a good rust free or close cucv cab mine is kinna eatup i got a bunch of bags of tent frames up here if someone wants and orders them i can bring down some tent light cables some hoses 1 1/2" and some 1" some stretchers ,rotor lifting kits,hummvee transfer case,like brandy new Vestibule tents,and a 4 man soft top for hummvee,also some trailers 105's and 101's if any one wants one pm me or call cell.

Attachments

flyusn99

Mirrors

Onegmjack,
I'm assuming the post addressed to flyusa99 was meant for me, and yup, still got your mirrors all packaged up with your name on them. Should be there Thursday afternoon/evening and yup still driving my guntruck up.

flyusNAVY99!! Go Navy! Beat Army!

heehee That should stir some things up.....

James

3dAngus

I needed a dual wheel dolly for changing out my tires and ended up with six so I'll probably bring a couple by in case anyone wants a 1500 pound dolly for removing and aligning up your wheel lugs on your tires. Probably about $95, using your own 2-4 ton hydraulic jack. I don't think mine came with them, but if I find some in there, no problem. I ordered two 4 ton jacks just in case, so I will be ready to go with mine. Here's some pics. If not familiar with them, you're also suppossed to be able to jack it back up under the axle and handcrank the lever to align up the holes on the wheels. Should be a real back saver.

I have towbar feet, 1", 3/4", and 1 1/2". No pins on the one inch, but pins for 3/4" and 1 1/2" feet and towbars.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I needed a dual wheel dolly for changing out my tires and ended up with six so I'll probably bring a couple by in case anyone wants a 1500 pound dolly for removing and aligning up your wheel lugs on your tires. Probably about $95, using your own 2-4 ton hydraulic jack. I don't think mine came with them, but if I find some in there, no problem. I ordered two 4 ton jacks just in case, so I will be ready to go with mine. Here's some pics. If not familiar with them, you're also suppossed to be able to jack it back up under the axle and handcrank the lever to align up the holes on the wheels. Should be a real back saver.

I have towbar feet, 1", 3/4", and 1 1/2". No pins on the one inch, but pins for 3/4" and 1 1/2" feet and towbars.

Save a pair of 1" feet. Will be there Thursday afternoon.

Thanks, Mac

LanceRobson

islandguydon, if you are looking for a complete hot water personnel heater for a deuce or similar I have a NOS one for $250. I have an M809 style air diverter for $20 if sold with the heater.

I won't be there but doghead could bring it. Just be nice to him....

Lance

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone got 4 new M37 wheel cylinders laying around? I didn't get to rebuilding mine, and it would be real close if I ordered them, so if someone has a set (2 RH and 2 LH), I'll drive the m37 on the trailer and bring it, and just put them on there.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
islandguydon, if you are looking for a complete hot water personnel heater for a deuce or similar I have a NOS one for $250. I have an M809 style air diverter for $20 if sold with the heater.

I won't be there but doghead could bring it. Just be nice to him....?

Lance

I just fired $270.00 off to the Dog, Thanks for the deal.

3dAngus

I have 4 new optima batteries coming so I could probably use some trays, depending on price. Please PM me with info.