• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
If anyone north of MD heading is down with room to bring back a pallet of parts let me know. A local member needs some parts brought back. Fuel money will be provided. Send me a pm. Thanks... ATD

If I can make it, it will be in a small 2 seater car...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have room in an M101 on the return trip. I will be dropping off my trailer at I81 and 66, in VA. It will be going to RRacing with his stuff in it. Maybe you can get your stuff from him later?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
If anyone north of MD heading is down with room to bring back a pallet of parts let me know. A local member needs some parts brought back. Fuel money will be provided. Send me a pm. Thanks... ATD
If I can make it, it will be in a small 2 seater car...[/QUOTE]

Any kinda vehicle with you in it is more than welcome, maybe we can have another "chat and sip" session!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
PB,
I like a chat and sip, the fine spirits, with even finer company. You are the finer company...DH I will get in touch with the local member and you can drop off the parts with RRacing. This is a great hobby, and a great site, where we all pitch in to help...

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a standard twist grip throttle assembly for a Bike, mini bike, Argo..? 5' cable or longer is all that is needed. I am hauling an Argo I got off Chris and the throttle cable is broke. I have owned 2 of these in the past and the twist grip is a standard thing. If anyone could bring it down to the Rally for a fair price I will gladly buy it. I am looking for the whole assembly, grip and cable. If it does not fit exactly I am Mc Gyver I can make anything work, 5' cable or longer.

Thanks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does anyone have a standard twist grip throttle assembly for a Bike, mini bike, Argo..? 5' cable or longer is all that is needed. I am hauling an Argo I got off Chris and the throttle cable is broke. I have owned 2 of these in the past and the twist grip is a standard thing. If anyone could bring it down to the Rally for a fair price I will gladly buy it. I am looking for the whole assembly, grip and cable. If it does not fit exactly I am Mc Gyver I can make anything work, 5' cable or longer.

Thanks.
I'll dig around, I probably have something. If I do it's yours.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Clintogf I am getting up the courage to tell my wife that I have to drive to GA to save the nation. I will do this on Tuesday nite. Right after I tell my boss at 5pm on Tuesday that I am off for the next 3 days.... I may bring my son's Purple Heart so you can pin it me after i drop this bomb... If there is any hide to pin it on...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
PLEASE bring your wife along with the boys , she will have a GREAT time

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Son #1 has to work. Son #2 (Powerhousedeuce) is heading to Rausch Creek to teach offroading with a road tractor (M818) to civilians. I am just blown away with where he takes his tractor. Now to the wife. Her business keeps her busy, and thank God!! She thinks we, the MV crowd, are still kids, who never grew up, and she is 110% correct. I do not want to grow up.

1crook

Clintogf I am getting up the courage to tell my wife that I have to drive to GA to save the nation. I will do this on Tuesday nite. Right after I tell my boss at 5pm on Tuesday that I am off for the next 3 days.... I may bring my son's Purple Heart so you can pin it me after i drop this bomb... If there is any hide to pin it on...
I am glad that you will be able to go. Will be nice to meet you in person. Hopefully your wife will not be that harsh. :grin: And the boss, the boss will get over it. That is too bad that the rest of your family will not be able to make it. At least they will get to see the pictures of all the fun that you had.

1crook

I was able to come up with one more complete still in the box NOS Wrecker Convoy Light Kit. Fits all 6x6 models. Includes light poles, 2 amber rotating lights, mounting brackets, screws, switch, and wiring, everything to install the lights to your truck. $375 SOLD

I also will have some reproduction jerry can spouts. The spouts are mostly the screw on gas type ($10) as well as the clamp on gas type ($15), (might have a few of the clamp on diesel ones, packed up now so will have to check at the rally).

Last edited: