• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

3dAngus

I need some specter fuel and water cans if some one has some give me a price holler, if not to costly i will take quite a few of both, and hold a spout or two for me.
I have quite a few water cans, Probably about 20 or so, at least I believe they are specture, and kinda tan. My specture fuel cans are all spoken for. PM sent.

Makincold

I dug up at least Qty (2)
NOS M416 trailer tarps
Green cotton canvas
Black poly ropes (not 100% sure if there are all there)
NSN 2540-00-732-6336
They are a little dusty from storage but 100% un used

Price $100 each

Ony bringing them if they are already sold

Makincold

I have a good condition M59 field range stainless steel cabinet ONLY
Mfg Date 1974, Mfg BMO
I may have some misc burner parts I'll through in but I wont dig the parts up unless someone needs the cabinet

Open for a good trade on this one, what have you got?

Attachments

usmctopgun

Anyone got some 5 ton front hangars they want to part with? I need some for a bobber project. Bought some springs only to find out today the hangars were not included.

Also, I have about 1000 Alice Packs (Med and large, no frame), some new, some used,, and some well used, with and without straps. I plan to bring a couple hundred, can bring more if requested. Price on them will range from $2 to probably $8-$10, depending on condition. Doubt you will ever get a better deal anywhere on these packs.

Also got some US made 24v spotlights with handle and magnet, NOS. They are nice lights. 10 million CP, 100lb magnet.

Last edited:

3dAngus

I haven't picked up my two wheel lifts for deuce tires yet but didn't see the hydraulic jacks. They might be there, somewhere.

Is anyone bringing any hydraulic jacks. Thought I would ask, just in case. Bought two 4 tonners, came in over the weekend sometime..., JUNK! I wouldn't pass them off to a fellow SSer. My loss.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for parts or complete parts unit TP-5A4-DC genset trailer. Would like to buy a running Onan DJE 2 Cyl or parts for one. Also need fenders and door...

I attached a photo of unit I have...
I've been eyeballing your listing for it on craigslist for a while. But can't find the IP.

vinny-socom1

"Also, I have about 1000 Alice Packs (Med and large, no frame), some new, some used,, and some well used, with and without straps. I plan to bring a couple hundred, can bring more if requested. Price on them will range from $2 to probably $8-$10, depending on condition. Doubt you will ever get a better deal anywhere on these packs."

put me down for a couple please.

Vinny

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I haven't picked up my two wheel lifts for deuce tires yet but didn't see the hydraulic jacks. They might be there, somewhere.

Is anyone bringing any hydraulic jacks. Thought I would ask, just in case. Bought two 4 tonners, came in over the weekend sometime..., JUNK! I wouldn't pass them off to a fellow SSer. My loss.

I have a few BII hydro jacks.

Gonna load a bunch of these tent frame bags up tomorrow heres pics of what they look like up . got vestiules an a smaller version f the mant tent too . I also have some that are a monster they are black and very heavy the last two pics y'all got any ideas

Attachments

found some camo net and some poles to arctic tho got some green pole kits too .anyone need a 4 man soft top for a humvee tan make a good deal on it brand new just opened the box still in plastic . also got some 24 volt fuel pumps got a bunch of hose to 25'ers and some 15's too 20 mm ammo boxes let me no so i can throw it on mummy bags nets for mkt's duece windshields and other new parts too . If you think of somethin pm me if i got it i will throw it on also some brandy new 8x14.5 lowboy tires still got tags on them 12 ply . also bunch of duece tires and wheel some new tores onnem.

Last edited:

Blythewoodjoe

I have loaded the trailer with the big stuff. Eight deuce tires and wheels, most new and several spoken for. Two mep 701A diesel generators (3kw). They will be reduced in price Saturday if I still have them, so if you want one, keep an eye on them. One super crusty hard top for deuce or the like. I mean crusty, but it reduces the sun in the cab very well. Also a couple hundred feet of wire, number 8, two strand. Used for light kits but quite worthless in my opinion, since there is no ground wire. Works really great for running inverters or any other power source in your vehicle. Anything that likes to have two big wires run all the way to the battery. Will cut to lenth.

Will throw anything else I can find in the trailer. I know I have a like new deuce plastic battery box. Prices to be determined when I get there.

Joe

Attachments