• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally Florida Convoy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil2968

Hey Phil razor and I will be there wednesday morning what time would you like us there
I would like to be headed north bound by 8am. So if everyone can be there no later than 7:30 and plan to pull out at 8.
Bring your radios to talk with if you have em'. What do you guys think about the time?
I know it means leaving your houses in the dark but it won't be that way for long.
It's better than getting to the rally in the dark!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I could see you guys leaving a lot earlier, (at least 0400 hr., if not before) so if a break down does happen, things can be delt with and still get to the rally still before dark and setup can be still done with day light, I remember the FL. comvoy pulling in after dark last year. I would rather a have dark morning run, get to the rally early if nothing happens, then chance pulling in AFTER dark, just my 2cents

ODDBALL007

Well, lets make plans! I would like to meet up at the same place as last year, on Wed the 19th of Oct. The earlier the better. No later than 7:30!
28.873502,-82.094811 - Google Maps. Exit 329 on I75 in Wildwood. Just north of the Florida turnpike.
It would be nice to get away a little bit earlier than last years 9+am, maybe no later than 8 am!

Still need to hear from some folks. Looks like the following folks are planning to be at the meeting place Wednesday morning!
I hope it grows.

Phil2968 - Lakeland - M35 + Jeep - Wednesday (Early)
Rayzer & Brenda - Sanford - M275 pulling M146 - Wednesday (Early)
Oddball007 - Geneva -M818 - Wednesday (Early)
Stalker - Wesley Chapel - Civi - Wednesday (Early)
please update me to a M818 as the oddball express is gone

ODDBALL007

Yes I've sold the truck and trailer then bought an 818 with the m129 trailer aka the odd ball express II And yes I will update my signature thank you Razor and I will more than likely be there tuesday night at the truck center Waiting

stevegr

I just got laid off yesterday so I might have some free time. Anyone mind if I ride up and back with them? I'd be happy to share the driving duties of their MV or CV. I have a Deuce but would rather not drive it as I would rather not pay for fuel right now.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got laid off yesterday so I might have some free time. Anyone mind if I ride up and back with them? I'd be happy to share the driving duties of their MV or CV. I have a Deuce but would rather not drive it as I would rather not pay for fuel right now.
Central florida where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks