• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clint,

The banners should be in next week, I was thinking take them down on Friday before or on Monday week of and put them out along with signs what do you think?

If you need anything else that you may have thought of let me know! I will see what I can do.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have made a command decsion about the price of the shirts....I paid less for the tinys and more for the plus-sized ones and the long sleeves....rather than trying to keep track of all variations the price will be twenty bucks each.

All t-shirts sales will be cash...I can't horse trade on them.

These are nice American made shirts and were produced by a local vendor so we are supporting our economy....not some third world's. Both styles have pockets.

I will be kicking back some of the profit to Clint for GA Rally overhead and a few will be comped to friends of the rally.

Thanks for your input and support.

hwcurtice

I have made a command decsion about the price of the shirts....I paid less for the tinys and more for the plus-sized ones and the long sleeves....rather than trying to keep track of all variations the price will be twenty bucks each.

All t-shirts sales will be cash...I can't horse trade on them.

These are nice American made shirts and were produced by a local vendor so we are supporting our economy....not some third world's. Both styles have pockets.

I will be kicking back some of the profit to Clint for GA Rally overhead and a few will be comped to friends of the rally.

Thanks for your input and support.
Now about getting one to me, WM. I really don't want to mail you a $20. So, how?

Plus shipping.

We can probably work the details out via PM, right?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
when the dancing girls begin their act, etc.
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Now about getting one to me, WM. I really don't want to mail you a $20. So, how?
Plus shipping. We can probably work the details out via PM, right?
I will ship prior to the rally only to folks that can't attend (I'm already busier than a three legged dog at a flea circus). Add five bucks for S&H. I will take personal checks, USPS money orders or cash (just put it in a cheap card and mail it).

Since I am a trusting soul and have had good luck with SS folks I will ship as soon as I get your info and you can send the funds when the goods arrive.

PM me orders and shipping info.

Thanks.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I previously ordered 3 Large shirts but didn't specify long or short sleeve. If not too late, I would like to specify two short sleeve and one long sleeve, all large size.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't wait for mine to show up, I have a formal event to attend on the 16th.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is what they will look like graphics wise.

The short sleeves will be tan with black lettering and picture. There is an American flag on the left sleeve.

I ordered some long sleeves in an ash grey color....graphics will be black on them also. These will be sold first come first serve except for a couple I have set aside for people that have asked for long sleeves.

Price will be from $18.00 to $25.00 depending on size and style (the XXL's cost more...don't shoot the messenger).

I only ordered 20 in small.......if you want one reserved for a crumb snatcher or small person let me know and I'll put you on the reserved list.

Bear in mind that they are American made, have pockets and are not supposed to shrink.

A buck from each shirt will be given to Brother Clinto for rally expenses.

I ordered 250 total.......please support us so I won't have to wear them for the next two or three years. I paid for them when I placed the order so I am commited (or should be).

Thanks for your patience while I got this all figured out.
WM,

Will you be bringing them to the Rally, put me down for 4 if you are.

2-Lg 2-med

hilber

If you have any left I'll take an XL if they are full sized of 2XL if they run kinda small. The reason i mention this is some XL's are like a normal large and 2xl's are like some xl's.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
They will be available at the Rally.

To those folks who have reserved shirts I will have them in plastic bags with your name on them.

As stated before....t-shirt sales are cash only....I can't horse trade or discount them.

Thanks to those who have ordered them already and those who have commited to buy them.

I can do mail order for a couple of more days......20 bucks per shirt plus 5 buck S&H.

PM me your order and send the funds to the return address when you receive them.

If there are any left after the rally I'll continue to send them out until sold out.

Thanks for supporting the rally and my OD addiction.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks