• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

indy4x4fab

Banned
also still need a set of humvee pulleys, if any bodys got a crank and water pump set lieing around in there shop i sure could use a set.:jumpin:

have a couple of humvee 6.2 parts left over from a engine swop. control glow plug nsn:2920-01-175-7214 and seven wellman, (11v, 6a843g15, 163) these are all the numbers off the glow plugs them selves.

also have a dana 80 true track for a chevy 3500hd 10 lug, 37 spline i think, not mine just trying to get ride of it for a buddy, he soild the truck before he got it installed in it. so its never been installed ether. i think hes willing to take $400 for it. it sitting in a hand made crate in my shop i made for it so it wouldnt get messed up. just throwing it out there for u all

Attachments

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
anil n. The indigo plant or the blue dye obtained from it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a change of vehicle plan....the Dakota will not haul the deuce fenders......I will be pulling a 26 foot gooseneck trailer......if anybody close by needs to send something up or have something up there hauled back let me know ASAP.

Alredneck

Banned
I have almost 100 tons of tires coming in tomorrow evening from MCLB Albany! We have the rubber contract there.

I have more 16.00s in XZL and ATS treads than I can shake a stick at! $175.00ea real good tread!

I also have good hummer rubber on rims for $125.00ea

I still have the skid steer tires but they aint cheap cause they are new!

I still have plain jane hummer bias good tread for $35.00

After I get the 4 semis unloaded I will dig through and see what other sizes are available!

I am taking Wreckerman's trailer back to hi so better hurry and place orders!:cookoo:

Alredneck

Banned
Everybody and there 46s ( well 46. somethings ) ssshhhh! Yall killing me!

I have one brand new 11.00 but its a NDT no radials at the moment.

Nothing in the 46in range at the moment but will let everyone know since I get calls from other folks ( and I thought the od green weirdos on here were vicious ) almost daily wanting some.

Marines like bigger rubber than the Army, guess they over compensate!:roll:

Alredneck

Banned
15-19.5 Denman ( tubeless ) Skid Steer's, 4ea $300.00ea New ( Make offer / what ya got in trade )

And these are some pretty puppys, if I cant sell em, I am thinkin about welding some rims up to fit one of my M1009s!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of tires...

They are not military tires, but if anybody needs some GOOD passenger car tires I have 4 like new ones I'll part with.

They are size 205/70-R15 80,000 mile touring tires. I had just bought them for my work car and hit a deer 2 weeks later, it totaled the car. But I was not letting the tires go to the scrap yard with the car so I pulled them off. Now my new-used work car has 16" tires on it and I can't use them. They have less than 1500 miles on them. If anybody wants them let me know and I can pack them on the truck...$250 get's all 4!