• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 MTA Swapmeet Dates

wildbilly1760

My friend and I are coming. Be there around 9am. Hope to meet some of you folks. There should be some kind of a Steel Soldiers name tag to print out and wear with our screen names, so we can find other members.

emr

I have 4 brandy brandy new 900 20s NDCCs for 150 ea. i can bring to the show , call me if interested since i will be there from tomorrow am on, 973 219 4499 have a set of inner and outer deuce wheel seals with the mettle thingys and corks for 125 bucks cash also if interested call. and brand new brake shoes 20 bucks ea. at a set of 12 price 25 for a single shoe or 2

Whitey

Looks like the weather is going to suck, but hopefully the weatherman is wrong.
If I remember last year correctly, it was a fine chilly drizzle followed by.......aww, who the heck cares, it was my first time and I enjoyed it immensely! Good club, very helpful members. Can't wait to be in Jersey! Wow...............I can't believe I just said that. :grin:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The "best" weather year at the show was a few years back, when a Noreaster was coming in on Sunday... Everyone cleared out Saturday evening..

FormerNewMVGuy

If I remember last year correctly, it was a fine chilly drizzle followed by.......aww, who the heck cares, it was my first time and I enjoyed it immensely! Good club, very helpful members. Can't wait to be in Jersey! Wow...............I can't believe I just said that. :grin:

Thanks Whitey, i hope the weather clears myself...See you there!

DKELONE

I arrived yesterday. Beautiful facility, Jack P. is here acting as a host. Looking forward to my first MTA show. From what I've heard it's one you should not miss. Come on down. David

DKELONE

I've inherited a bunch of stuff that will be at Sussex. One mkt ver3 stove, nos military porta pot, nos troop seats for a deuce I'd guess--not wood, nylon straps, nos seats for the bottom of the deuce pax seat. Spaces 53-55 west of the livestock arena. David

WarrenD

Okay, Bill, so you don't know either! :-? Heck, you know I want to come down. I should have the car back by the weekend so the weather is the next thing.

daddy2

The family is coming. Just to let you know, I am bring the m36a2 and I am selling the troop seats. They might fit a 5 ton. They are 17.5 feet long. I will be there Sunday morning. I start working on the off road RV next month and I can't store the troop seats. If interested look for the guy with two kids and a mean looking wife.

emr

NO... ITS A BLACK HAWK FOR SURE AND THE PILOT IS A HOT BLOND !!!!!!!!!!! :) She is the Niece of a member and landed at our picnic, and did some awesome flybys, i can only think the show will be GREAT at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAWKMAN

NO... ITS A BLACK HAWK FOR SURE AND THE PILOT IS A HOT BLOND !!!!!!!!!!! :) She is the Niece of a member and landed at our picnic, and did some awesome flybys, i can only think the show will be GREAT at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the same pilot that flew in the Blackhawk at Riverdale?...if so, she's definately a looker![thumbzup].......I'll be looking forward to seeing this!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks