• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

srodocker

dont know much on the m101a2. but you can get 12v wire kits pretty cheap. unless your trying to use stock wiring.

thanks reo and stuart for the pallets. im sure brad will like it

hwcurtice

I'll dig the one out that I already have. The trailer light kit. Old stock wire... Gives me the shivers just thinking about it...

I wouldn't mind using the stock lights, just because they look so much better than after market stuff. Need to get some 12v LED bulbs for them though.

Then figure out how to put a light on the plate...

hwcurtice

hwcurtice. If you go with the LED rear taillights they run b/w 12-24v. No change is needed. Just mount and run them.
Then I'll just need the connector to change out. I was going to change all the wiring out, just because it's kinda old, since 1990, at least, but if it's still good, why change a good thing.

So did anyone come up with an answer about the wheels?

Or should I post elsewhere?

srodocker

Someone should warn Brad he might be deluged with visitors on 2/12...
When it gets closer like the week before i'll stop by brads and let him know

......this might be intriguing me scott.......
seriously if you come you can drive my deuce if you want heh

Well I can bring a bunch of pallets from here and stop by Stuarts and load his contribution,since I'll be in his neighborhood....getting pummeld by rug rats!
you going to convoy with them? might work out and then we can load them into my truck and i can make a run sometime.

also if everyone is wanting to convoy to brads maybe you southern guys wait and we can all convoy to brads place? and then we can drop off the pallets aswell?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks