• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Uwharrie dates are set

MikeBike

Jim Henry volunteered the use of a large tent if the weather is questionable. I'll bring it with me Friday, and if anyone needs to me to pick up anything else at Jims', let me know and I'll bring it to URE.

Attachments

Last edited:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Look on yahoo maps or google maps.. Your GPS should take the info and take you right to us. Glad to have you join us. Don`t forget the food thread if you want to eat. Friday -- Sunday

stampy

Unfortunately I will miss this years rally as there has been a death in our family. I will miss you guys but I need to be there for my wife right now. Raise a glass for me:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks