• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

Wife will try to get that weekend off. Cross my fingers.

Luke 10:3-6 Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road.
But whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace to this house.'
And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you.

Loco_Hosa

I will do my best! Because of the time and location I should be able to go, even if I had to leave at 2pm for work.

Wife will try to get that weekend off. Cross my fingers.

Luke 10:3-6 Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road.
But whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace to this house.'
And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you.
I sure hope you make it, I want to see that truck up close and personal. I have fallowed your build with some real interest!

Firehound

I'll drag the M101 2.5 out! if all works out, I'll bring my CUCV-wannabe... if else, with my Suburban...

Is this a family frienly event or jsut the guys? and dog friendly? (will be leashed at all times, VERY friendly...)

srodocker

I'll see about the dogs. not to sure about that. but you can bring the family if wanted but little kids may get bored and theres lots of stuff to get hurt on hehe. my 13yr bro may be there this time

wsucougarx

Great idea! We can meet up and convoy there. we can have a couple little convoys. One for all you tacom area and north...probably scott will meet you guys at his designated krispy location. Anyonr from the south we usually exit i5 north at the tenino exit and head thru tenino and yelm.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Already brought it up with Scott, but had an idea for a mini rally. We could all convoy out to Ocean Shores, drive on the beach, ride go-carts, etc. It's a beautiful drive out there. The road is a bit windy at first but pretty much a straight stretch. Definately a mini for the summer/good weather. Sorry, wouldn't be time for projects. Maybe an occassional pull out of the sand maneuver....Josh

Any permits needed to drive on beach?

Amos 5:1-2 Hear this word which I take up against you, a lamentation, O house of Israel:
The virgin of Israel has fallen; She will rise no more. She lies forsaken on her land; There is no one to raise her up.

Josh

Already brought it up with Scott, but had an idea for a mini rally. We could all convoy out to Ocean Shores, drive on the beach, ride go-carts, etc. It's a beautiful drive out there. The road is a bit windy at first but pretty much a straight stretch. Definately a mini for the summer/good weather. Sorry, wouldn't be time for projects. Maybe an occassional pull out of the sand maneuver....Josh

If you take your truck off road:shock:, Im down to do anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks