• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

rolling18

thanks Oly, lots o'stuff done so far. and yes, the winch actually works! heh

Goodguyzy, The good years were hiding in the back and middle of his stach, had to roll each one out seperatly!

I would like to go off roading with some other SS members but i see VERY little acivity in these parts on the board.

rolling18

thanks Oly, lots o'stuff done so far. and yes, the winch actually works! heh

Goodguyzy, The good years were hiding in the back and middle of his stach, had to roll each one out seperatly!

I would like to go off roading with some other SS members but i see VERY little activity in these parts on the board.

Olywadan

Count me in on a Wheelin trip. Is there any place wide enough to fit a Deuce

Also when I was a Brads the other week he was saying he's gonna scrap alot of his tires and send them off to China. Don't know how serious he was or if that was just his way of trying to make me buy some tires.

rolling18

Count me in on a Wheelin trip. Is there any place wide enough to fit a Deuce

Also when I was a Brads the other week he was saying he's gonna scrap alot of his tires and send them off to China. Don't know how serious he was or if that was just his way of trying to make me buy some tires.
the only place i know to "off road is Browns Camp in Tillamook OR. ant those are mostly trails for smaller 4x4 (smaller than Deuce)

Brad told me the same thing about the tires and I got mine the day before he was to ship many tires off,, he was loading them in his 5ton.

I THINK when he was talking about scrapping tires he meant all those NDT's and the more worn out other types. he does have soooo many!!!

I have seen a couple vendors on the board that have the tires for cheaper prices, but after factoring in shipping!!!! they are FAR cheaper to drive up to Brads and get them. also I prefer to do business with a local cool guy! and help him out when possible. He has been INVALUABLE to me with instruction, knowledge, and assistance Id gladly pay him more!

rolling18

Wow I really like what youve done to your truck. Need to start a build thread to show off what youve done
thanks hopefully we will have another rally or get together or something I want to get more ideas from people who have actually done things next I'll probably be the working on the I/P turning up screws .

Firehound

so... bumpity bump bump!!!

When/Where's the next meet? (There's enough outdoor space to do it at my place, but not alot of indoor space... but bring some firewood, we'll get the fire pit goin and we'll all stay nice and toasty!)

jets1959

so... bumpity bump bump!!!

When/Where's the next meet? (There's enough outdoor space to do it at my place, but not alot of indoor space... but bring some firewood, we'll get the fire pit goin and we'll all stay nice and toasty!)
Let me know and I will come, as I am close:cool:

Stalwart

Please be QUIET, my truck is sleeping and I don't want it to get too excited about an outing. Actually, I'm gonna try not to wake it until April.