• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

kurtkds

Wayne and I had a great time at the rally. Good to see everybody.

Many thanks to Scott, Stewart, Zy, and anyone else that cooked and brought food/drink!

I'm sure Dan will have pics up soon.

Kurt, I hope you get what you seek!

'Til next time........

Aaron, it looks like the deal is going down next week. :beer:

rolling18

I think there needs some explaining for this request. Didn't you get a title for it already?
Gladly! heh "Lucy you got some S'plaining to do!)"

The Prior Owner did not have / lost the SF97 witch is required to get a Title In OR.
cant register w/o title cant get title w/o SF.. ect ect ect.

So P/O has not reg/ title when sold to me.

AN/ARC186

Great seeing everyone again!
Thanks for setting this up Scott, we keep this up, Brad won't have any parts left!
Good deal Kurt!!! if ya get tired of it just drop it on by.
I got a couple of metal taillights and best of all a periscope from an armored vehicle! My wife thinks it's cool!

I managed to get a few pics, so without further ado:

Attachments

64c30

Gladly! heh "Lucy you got some S'plaining to do!)"

The Prior Owner did not have / lost the SF97 witch is required to get a Title In OR.
cant register w/o title cant get title w/o SF.. ect ect ect.

So P/O has not reg/ title when sold to me.

Am thinking Oregon DMV licensing laws are similar to those in WA.

If so, do some checking about registering/licensing under a 3 yr registration, based on a NOTARIZED bill of sale from previous owner.

Here in WA, once the Bill of Sale's in hand, the vehicle is taken to a State Patrol inspection facility, inspected, and signed off by the inspector, sometimes issued a new VIN.

After all that, the form's taken to DMV/DOL, and a 3 yr registration is issued, but one year at a time. If there's no contesting of ownership by previous ownersin that 3 yr period, a title is supposed to be issued.

Bear in mind I'm talking WA. OR may be different in whatever aspects, or may not do anything similar at all.