• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

Firehound

I need something other than a suburban or trailblazer to to my M101!

What happened getting your Duce home? and how much is it? the CL add doesn't work...

Firehound

How much are the fuel filters? Why not let's get a few guys on here to get a rescue mission going... Pasco's not TOO far away... we could go as soon as tomorrow, I'm available!

That way you dont have to sell.

srodocker

shoot im always in the market for a deuce its just finding the money for a deuce...hopefully in a month i'll have another...come on state pay me! lol

Firehound

COME ON FOLKS!! let's help put a rescue mission together and get this fella his duce back home!!

(I'll even go throw on and hotwire in my lightbar for tail-end-charlie position!

Firehound

So who's able tomorrow vs. Next sat the 8th is it?
I'm in a 6 seater suburban, with standard tow straps and assorted rescue gear... And a CB. We will need comms, weather cb or grms....

Loco_Hosa

My work scheduled is sun-thurs 6pm-2am, and friday 11am-7pm.

I can bring tools and my hands. Let me know if yall would like me to assist :D

AaronW

Does he even want it recovered? Has anybody talked with him? Maybe reality is setting in. If you can't afford a tow, dumping money into PMCS will be hard not to mention filling that thirsty 50 gallon tank and all the other $ these beasts require.

Just sayin'......

I MIGHT be willing to towbar it here from Pasco. He would have to cover my fuel. I'd need to borrow a set of safety chains and rig up a tow light set. Is the yard open on Sundays? Does he owe to get it out of Hock?

I could leave tonight. I have a place to stay just outside the Tri-Cities.
I'm headed out to dinner now. I'll check in when I get back. I figure I could make it to Prosser in 5-51/2 hours in the deuce. Pick up tomorrow and 7 hours or so back over White Pass to here. Hammer?????

Last edited:

Hammer

You want my BIG safety chains Aaron?
225 miles for pasco to napavine. MOST of the construction over white pass is done. But there are still some rough roads left.
I would guess that towing a deuce over the pass, you will be in low range for the climb.
I think 7 hours back might be a little optimistic towing the deuce.
I work until tomorrow night. So if you need a tow before then, let me know. If you need help after that, let me know ;)