• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 COMVEC Show

WarrenD

It was one of the better shows with lots of "new" vehicles and lots of visitors. Always good to see old friends and I had a chance to meet some SS members. Some came down from NH, Steve came up from NJ, David Welch (former MVPA Pres) brought his GPA up from NJ, old friends of mine made a surprize visit with a WW1 Model T ambulance. Weather wasn't bad for a change, just some spits of rain, not enough to dampen anyone's spirits. I left a little early to beat the forecasted rain, but it didn't really materialize and by 4pm the sun had come out at home.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got there at 2 PM, and alot of the vendors were packing up already... I also had one vendor tell me that the public didnt show up.

SteveKuhn

I'm wondering if anybody had the presence of mind to snap a shot of Aces and Eights and BoonieRat side-by-side and if they'll post it. I sure didn't:doh:

There seemed to be a really broad range of nicely done vehicles of all vintages and the location was really nice.

Oh, and the pulled pork and sundaes were wonderful.

Special thanks to Warren for finally solving my quest for that one elusive shade of OD.

Steve

dstang97

Drove my first deuce today. The bobbed 4 door crew cab. Another great show. As always there was a lot of interest in my truck.

BillF

I had a good time. It was nice to see what Warren had done to the m37. I am friends with the guy he bought it from. it looks really nice.

RECONJON

Awesome! We got in much later that I wanted. The DMV and the DOT# issue was the latest hoop. We got it done and headed out about noon. 80 mile ride from here went well. Arriving at the fair grounds was like christmas morning to a young kid! Right about 2 o clock. What a great time! Met a few guys from here. Great meeting all of you! Thanks JT for the awesome bow kit. Exceeded my expectations and I look forward to getting in installed. Dave Great call on the "you must be reconjon" Very welcoming! 2027 Enjoy the area, we still have quite a few jewels up here in the NE. Travel safe!

Thanks to all involved in putting the event on![thumbzup]

Attachments

2027Deuce

Had a great time at Comvec... good to see old friends and make new ones! I hope you are able to keep the club/show going, wish I had here in Nebraska what you all have...

Thanks for the great hospitality, will try to make it again sometime.

Congrats John Tennis.... The GunTruck is Awesome!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks