• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Edmond, OK July 4th Parade

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since Tackettr is still over playing in the SandBox, I am once again taking the point for this mission.

It is time again for the 4th of July Parade!!!:grin::grin::grin:

I submitted the paperwork today and put us down for 14 vehicles (Max).

I expect the plan to be simular to last year, more to follow for anyone new this year.

Date: Wednesday 4 July 2011 Please mark your calendars!!!!!!!!

See attached files for more details. Or go to www.libertyfest.org

Hope to see you there!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Here are the last three parades we where in. We took Second place the first year and First place two years ago and Second place last year. Not bad for a bunch of $@$#^%#'s

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/70581-2011-edmond-ok-4th-july-parade.html

2010 Edmond, OK 4th of July Parade

July 4th Parade - Edmond, OK 2009

We will be meeting at the Walmart at I-35 and S.E. 15th St in Edmond at 7:30. We need to be at the staging area by 0800 and the parade starts at 0845.

Bring water and shade as it gets hot waiting for the start time.

No candy or anything is to be thrown or handed out from the vehicles. Also no political signs or campaining.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay boys and girls. Only three weeks until the big event.

I only have two members that have said they will be there.

Anyone else?

Tackettr

I will be there!! Warthog, thanks for taking the lead on this again! I've been busy trying to get 5 5 tons up and going! :p

GO THUNDER!!!!!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there!! Warthog, thanks for taking the lead on this again! I've been busy trying to get 5 5 tons up and going! :p

GO THUNDER!!!!!!
Welcome back Tackett. I was wondering what you have been doing since you returned from the sandbox.

Thanks again for your service [thumbzup][thumbzup]

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it is going to be a lonely parade. We only have 4 yeses and 1 maybe.

We have had 12 trucks in the past.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Received our entry number.

We will meet at Walmart and then convoy to the staging area. Same location as in the past. Next to the Fire Station.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks