• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2 Multimedia Thread

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bunch of us had a ball at the John Deere demo. I was impressed at their capabilities and ruggedness. Those machines were a lot of fun.

Attachments

212sparky

Hey that last pic is of me, sparky and xtsix laughing about the machine we "tested" for them........guess they need to go back to the drawing board.:whistle:
Oh we tested it alright. They laughed when we asked about bead locks. Next time they see military vehicle drivers show up, they will think twice.

xtsix

Oh we tested it alright. They laughed when we asked about bead locks. Next time they see military vehicle drivers show up, they will think twice.
if i recall correctly, the exact words were, "the beadlocks are mostly just for looks, its really hard to roll a tire off the rims with these new alloy wheels."
when they were bringing a new wheel to the crippled deere, i pulled up the pictures of gimpys deuce on its side with my phone, the head guy just shook his head. and thats about when they decided to pack it in for the dayrofl

and not to mention the fact that they told a bunch of mv drivers to hold the throttle to the floor, Im shure there was more said after that phrase, but those were the last words i seem to remember:roll:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Laides and gents I am still cleaning the mud and clay off my truck and out of it. I'm suprised that no one got a picture of my rig all hooked up and that. Them guys at the front gate sure thought I as crasy as all get out for hauling the m818, m129 and m105 all the way threw the woods back threw to the camp sight.

Dan I was going up that hill one way or the other. Thanks for all the video.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks