• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2 Multimedia Thread

gungearz

And I saved this one for last. For most of you that don't know... Haspin was the bottom of the ocean floor a few billion years ago and is full of fossils. My wife collects fossils and stones as a hobby. As she picked up a large rock to check for fossils, she lost her grip and it landed on the center of her foot. She got a few fractured bones in her foot and has to wear a half cast for a few weeks. She tried to tough it out but last night, she made the call and told me to take her to the emergency room....

Attachments

212sparky

And I saved this one for last. For most of you that don't know... Haspin was the bottom of the ocean floor a few billion years ago and is full of fossils. My wife collects fossils and stones as a hobby. As she picked up a large rock to check for fossils, she lost her grip and it landed on the center of her foot. She got a few fractured bones in her foot and has to wear a half cast for a few weeks. She tried to tough it out but last night, she made the call and told me to take her to the emergency room....
Dang. Have the xray? You know we like pictures.

Last edited:

gungearz

Nope... They didn't print one. Kinda weird you mention that. They brought in a portable xray machine into the room and did it all by looking at a screen. I never seen it done like that before... I've always went up to xray and back to the room. Last it happened to me is when I laid my bike down in a mud pit and took a foot peg to the chest. I was wearing my chest protector but I still fractured 3 ribs.... That sucked. That was 12 years ago.... Times changed and so did the equipment....

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hay guys sorry been busy, sence i got back got sick got fired got hired, getting better i'll check back in shortly the best way to get ahold of me is my cell number in my sig line.

augiedoggy

Very sorry that happened to Mrs Gungearz. That mud was
terrible to walk in, very sticky! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Indy, hope all is well with you, let us know how you're doing when you can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks