• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cigarjoe

WIFE: Did you have a good time at the rally. ME: I got a late start but decided to go anyway. I got there about 11:30 and went in to find the guys. Its was everything I could do just to drive its was so muddy. So if you want to call being there a little over a hour stuck with the rest of the guys. Covering the truck and me in mud leaving after just over an hour one hour in each direction driving time going to the car wash and spending $40 in quarters and 1 1/2 hours washing the truck and then getting attitude from the very mad car wash owner then ya I had a GREAT time. LOL

It was fun just muddy muddy muddy and oh ya muddy.

millfire517

Made it home safe, would like to thank everyone for all the info and dinner. Also thanks to augiedog, Jerry, and the other guy I can't remember his name "Sorry" for letting me ride in your trucks and for getting me back the camo site so I didn't have to try walking back there. Can't wait till spring to get my Deuce and to meet everyone again. Oh and Indy I will get my wife's uncle in touch with you about that tire and some other stuff he needs. Oh and nice to meet everyone else too.

I made it home safely yesterday evening. The bulk of the mud I left there with didn't make it to my driveway.
On the way back, cars would zoom up on my bumper then quickly drop back as they found themselves on the losing end of a mudball fight.
As always, the company was great. It was nice meeting some new faces.
Lindsay's snickerdoodles alone would have made the trip worthwhile.
Looking forward to next spring.

augiedoggy

Well, it was a rally for the books, lots and lots of MUD!!! Just driving around the main road
through the park was plenty challenging! It rained all day Friday and into Saturday A.M.
It was great to see all the familiar faces and meet some new folks! Thanks to Sparky, Indy, Vondy (for the official T shirts) and everyone who worked hard to make the rally great!
I've got plenty of work ahead to get all that haspin mud off!
I didn't get very many pics but did manage a few good videos of members climbing
mudslide hill which I'll post when I get time.
Hoping everyone made it home safe,

Last edited:

xtsix

just rolled into my place an hour ago and got my trailer unloaded.

the mud was less than ideal, but it was an absolute blast! especially crashing, um "test driving" the new john deere atvs :twisted: i dont think they realized that when you tell someone from our group to hold the throttle pedal to the floor we will do just that. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks