• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

augiedoggy

I am still planning on coming from Eaton, with a friend who just acquired an M35A2 and was asking me if I knew of anybody else who had MV's. I told him that I did and to follow me to Haspin, that there may be a few down there! I plan on arriving Friday afternoon unless I can get the day off, and then may get there earlier.
Hey Jerry! Is Shawn out to sea still? What about Dale?

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Dan! Yes, Shawn is currently assigned to the USS George H.W. Bush, CVN-77, the 10th and last of the Nimitz class supercarriers and currently our newest active carrier. I talked to Dale recently and he was undecided whether he was coming...but I'm still hoping he'll bring the M-818 down with us. I'll keep you posted. [thumbzup]

gungearz

Yes lord please help this poor girl... We don't want her to snap tranny forks or burn out our clutches...lmao. Lindsay, you will be fine. My wife never had a license and I taught her at haspin... She was better then I thought.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey - an M818 was spotted by a friend heading south out of Eaton on 732 last week. He thought I'd bought one and was taking it home but unfortunately it wasn't me. Anyone know who'se running around in an 818 near Eaton?

gungearz

This morning when I left my driveway, I had to drive around a deuce to leave for work. It had a tri color top and was unusually taller then the average deuce... I wonder who it was...? Oh... And it had a Xm105-E3 behind it. Anybody have a clue...?