• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LindsayMaeK

Ahhhh strawberry of course....
Did you pick up sparky's T-Bone steak for his steak and eggs in the morning...?
I just made white cupcakes with strawberry icing last night...and snicker doodles :)

And steak and eggs for breakfast??? Jeez you boys think I'm some kinda chef?? Lol ;-) nah he suggested biscuits and gravy.

gungearz

LMAO...hey sparky, hope you like pepperoni, garlic and Mushrooms, cause ill save you some in the morning. Taste better on day 2 cold anyhow. Linds, are they cream filled with strawberries...?

LindsayMaeK

LMAO...hey sparky, hope you like pepperoni, garlic and Mushrooms, cause ill save you some in the morning. Taste better on day 2 cold anyhow. Linds, are they cream filled with strawberries...?
Lol no, but I'm sure I could figure it out. Surely there is a recipe for that on Pintrest! :)

gungearz

I love a handful of trail cupcakes... I like it the most when they are all balled up in the corner of the container and you end up eating them with a fork... Btw... They taste the best reheated in the microwave...lol.

gungearz

We will figure that part out tomorrow. After everyone wakes up... Possible flip if we get it running or we will add it to the fleet. Not sure what were going to do until we tear into it....