• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gungearz

Miss sparky.... Can I please have some of your cupcakes this morning for breakfast...? Cold pizza sucks on this cold morning. Please give sparky his steak and eggs, he's in need of them.... And NO, I haven't heard from eagle yet. He might still be in tow from Cincinnati...

gungearz

Baby steps Lindsay...lol. Believe it or not, my wife gives everything to me and let's me do anything I want. She never expects anything, so when she does get something... She's happy.

eagle4g63

I landed in the wee hours this morning from Kip's place............ONE HE$# OF A LOOOONG HAUL!!!

Made it in I think around 3:30 AM:driver:Details later when I can see straight again:shock:

eagle4g63

Like said in my other thread, Kip is a great guy......I got a deal on a command post tent from him...........gonna set it up tomorrow........

Did pretty good with everything, had a small glitch on the way down, I new I didn't use very much fuel last time............and well, it takes right at about 48 gallons of fuel to get from my house to Kips in my truck(with the tarp on, it was raining in the morning here)........48 gallons isn't bad except when your 50 gallon tank only has a usable 40 gallons in it:shock:..........I blame my co-pilot for that one...because I am righting this and I was the driver:mrgreen:.........anyway good thing I have 2 tanks.........after we shut down and coasted to the shoulder, I hooked up my second pump and transferred the fuel to the primary tank and started back on the road...........I gotta say I need to get off my lazy(or is it just over worked and no time) butt and fix my gas gauge and also run the wire internally for the second tank so I can pump fuel on the fly and not run my jumper wire through the door.

Other than that no problems at all...........just lots and lots of slow driving:driver:

eagle4g63

Slow on the way back............on the way there I can say, I have a confirmed by GPS running of 69 MPH[thumbzup]........most of the time I was just running 63-67MPH, not bad for an oil burner!!!

Kip was like..........."I see how you guys were making such good time" when he saw my truck..........he didn't know I had the 395's on it:mrgreen:...........at first he thought we had to have left way before we first called him, he told me he kept saying to himself "there is no way they are covering that much ground that quick in a deuce"

eagle4g63

Oh yea, I almost forgot...........the deuce is TmAmerica's............I was just the lucky turd to buy his tow bar at a very generous friends reduced price so as to keep the thing in the family!!!! So guess who got the call when he wanted to tow a truck home:whistle:

I think he is very confused on what to do with it...........beautiful condition and it has a LDS:jumpin:

eagle4g63

THIS THING ON??????

I am gone 1 day and 4 pages of cupcakes, cookies and shotgun weddings!!!!

I get back and NOTHING:cookoo::cookoo: I feel so shunned!!!

By the way I like ANY kind of cookie........especially home made ones I didn't have to bake:mrgreen:

gungearz

I can say, I have a confirmed by GPS running of 69 MPH[thumbzup]........most of the time I was just running 63-67MPH, not bad for an oil burner!!!
Kip was like..........."I see how you guys were making such good time" when he saw my truck.

Yea... Feels.good huh...? Lucky I'm leading the convoy out to haspin. Got to slow your butt down. Maybe you will save some on fuel.... Speed racer.

212sparky

What you could not add another 5 hours to your trip to get your stinking oil? I am this close to taking a match out there and watching the blaze.