• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durango_USMC

I'm still looking forward to this. I dont think I'll be able to stay over saturday night. But if I can get a house sitter lined up for friday we will probably be spending the night down there after the convoy down.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I'm in Cincy and could pick them up and deliver them to haspin, only trouble is,
I'd have to strap them to the back of the m818. Bill, you may be better equipped for
cargo. If only I had a big 'ol trailer! :whistle:
I have a spare m105a1 with cargo cover, racks and good body, in need of miner work and some paint for sale. Had 5 only have 1 left, pm me if you are interested and we can work something out.

I out rank you NOW...........LOLroflrofl
I AM the guy in charge at my camp now!!!!
Just remeber to keep the power company "sparky electrical", and the water company "indy water and show" happy or you all will be muddy and dirty and smell so bad that you both will be stuck at the back ot the trail riding line.

I work in Milford and live near Northgate Mall. Do you want the seats delivered to Haspin? If they will fit in my Merc Tracer Wagon I will pick them up whenever and transport them to Haspin on the 19th.
pm sent

212sparky

Like said in my other thread, Kip is a great guy......I got a deal on a command post tent from him...........gonna set it up tomorrow........

Did pretty good with everything, had a small glitch on the way down, I new I didn't use very much fuel last time............and well, it takes right at about 48 gallons of fuel to get from my house to Kips in my truck(with the tarp on, it was raining in the morning here)........48 gallons isn't bad except when your 50 gallon tank only has a usable 40 gallons in it:shock:..........I blame my co-pilot for that one...because I am righting this and I was the driver:mrgreen:.........anyway good thing I have 2 tanks.........after we shut down and coasted to the shoulder, I hooked up my second pump and transferred the fuel to the primary tank and started back on the road...........I gotta say I need to get off my lazy(or is it just over worked and no time) butt and fix my gas gauge and also run the wire internally for the second tank so I can pump fuel on the fly and not run my jumper wire through the door.

Other than that no problems at all...........just lots and lots of slow driving:driver:
Need some tent lights? I may have some for sale.

212sparky

I was just thinking of what I was going to hook up........I set the tent up last night..........boy it's dark in there:mrgreen:

So whatcha got?
I have the mil spec tent lighting systems. They have the fixtures, switches and dimmers all cabling in one wood crate. I pick them up Thursday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks