• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gungearz

Well duh....lol. Don't own a 6 or 4 banger either.... Conserving energy till I got more to put out is what I mean. Adding the 12v alternator after haspin. Just runnin headlight right now..

gungearz

I remembered now... My kids jeep Cherokee is a 2.5L straight 4 banger. That little thing can move. Don't know the mph cause I never registered it. Its a father and son project till he gets his license. Other then that. I personnally never owned anything smaller then a small block chevy... All 8's.

augiedoggy

Dan where did you find you big toggle switch for your lights?
Lookin' good there Sparky! I thought I saw a glow in the evening sky to my north
This evening. I got my 50amp toggle switches from radio snack. It is a normal
Stock item at all stores. Aluminum lever with a rubber boot. SPST
I got my transfer case air shift air leak fixed this evening, so I am ready to go!

Also been looking at extended forecasts and its looking like no rain and low
60s during the day!

indy4x4fab

Banned
Does it run?
Helped a fellow member out by swinging by and picking up his truck for him. One flat tire broken off front emergency glad hand and valve, and two batteries missing later, we had her aired up, glad hand short term fixed, tow bar and towing lights on, going down the road. The 818 pulled her slow up the hills and fast down them but had no problems moving her, even held 5th gear a time or two on flat ground. It only had a half inch of fuel in the tank, so I wasn't going to chance burning up the ip pump by letting it suck air. But yes with a jump and 15 gals of fuel it runs smooth and plunty of power. The m923a1 has much nicer ride with all that extra weight on the back. Still would like to have a m931a1 with a full length deuce bed on the back tho. Lost in the bush will have him self a very nice truck with just a little bit of work done to fix the few little things that are wrong with this one.

212sparky

If any body is interested in doing the axle vent relocation. I will have a bunch of poly tubing with me. Sizes are 3/8 & 1/4 inch tubing. Oh yeah it is free.