• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagle4g63

I've got another Cobra........... it is an 18 wx st (weather and soundtracker) I need to get it fixed..........transmit is out, the cb tech told me it would only cost $35 to fix..........If I have time to get it fixed before Haspin I was going to be bringing it down.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Tow bars and axle clamp brackets is what I'm packing for most of the recoveries as well as a set of cleaves and the 1'' pin feet. Oh and we have a working hot water shower with better pressure then whats at my house for everyone to take showers as needed. If a couple of you guys don't mind bringing an extra gal of gas for my small gen set I'll more then likely start my gen set up before we leave for the last night ride, so when we get back we all will have hot showers to take.

Last edited:

eagle4g63

So you are leaving your big gen running the whole time we are on night trail running?

That would be great......I can have my 12 volt trickle charger hooked up while we are gone so I can leave the tent CB on and running the whole time..........in case we need to radio back to camp!!

212sparky

yep i am. plus i have a big electric heater for the shelter so it will be warm as long as people bring tarps. It will fire up at 7 am as well , or earlier if needed to have a warm area for breakfast.

eagle4g63

Also I was going to be bringing some tarp(s) gotta see what all I have. I know I have one big one, maybe another that I did use for the top of my truck before I got the real thing.

eagle4g63

Yeah, you workin tomorrow? I checked out the magna mount antenna last night and just needs to be put on your truck and final adjust the swr for it. Also checked out the radio.........need to make one adjustment and good to go.