• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indy4x4fab

Banned
Is his truck going to make it or do I need to hook a chain to the white burbon for trail riding.
We are still trying to track down a 6.2 head, but if it comes down to it I will end up switching out his 6.2 in his blazer for one of my 6.2s on the the stands, for this trip. I really don't want to do an all night engine swap thursday night after work but if its got to be done we will do it. One way or the other his blazer is going to be up and running for the rally. I just really really really don't want to jerk one of my complete engines apart to fix his but If it comes down to it I'll do it.

I'm going to sleep like a rock friday night. Oh and the heater in the trailer works GREAT, it will smoke you out of the trailer.

212sparky

Ok that is good. I hope to have the shelter warm as well. Just have to figure out how to get the heater out of the bed and back in. hummmm chain fall time.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Reload time, 5 hour shot number 2. This working with no sleep crap stinks, I can't believe its only been 3 years scene I used to do this kinda crap almost every weekend, for work. I feel old.

Durango_USMC

We are still trying to track down a 6.2 head, but if it comes down to it I will end up switching out his 6.2 in his blazer for one of my 6.2s on the the stands, for this trip. I really don't want to do an all night engine swap thursday night after work but if its got to be done we will do it. One way or the other his blazer is going to be up and running for the rally. I just really really really don't want to jerk one of my complete engines apart to fix his but If it comes down to it I'll do it.

I'm going to sleep like a rock friday night. Oh and the heater in the trailer works GREAT, it will smoke you out of the trailer.
I'm off thursday if you need some help, just let me know.

indy4x4fab

Banned
No luck on finding a freed head so I'm going to start pulling heads tomorrow after work to find a good one for jeremy, I have two non runnier engines to choose from. I'm leaning toward the one sitting in his crew cab at the moment its the easiest to get off by far. So that's where I'll start first. All else fails we have a pair of 6.5 hummv heads laying in the shop we will snag one of them for the trip.

eagle4g63

I am:drool::drool::drool:..........good thing I'm married.............otherwise I would have to give Rob a run for his money............my wife usually doesn't bake nothin..........I get to do that!!!

gungearz

The wife won't let me cook... Only once in awhile. Not that I'm a bad cook cause I definitely cook up a mad storm. She's all about tradition. She takes care of the inside and I take care of everything outside.... Lindsay, do you forget to put the butter in the cookies...?