• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

indy4x4fab

Banned
found two tan ones, thanks mikev, still willing to trade for two green ones

OD would look great with my sink. Got a pm from mikev he may have a couple that he's willing to let go of, too. If not then swbradley1 I'll most diffidently be getting new ones from buylci.com. They will look great feeding the scrub sinks that everybody is welcome to use at haspin.

Attachments

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
I have steel flex fuel can spouts for sale $20 each. mil. spec.

I also have 1 m105a1 with side racks, bows, vinyl cover for 600 dollars can bring to haspin.

eagle4g63

Hey Indy, I have the shower for you and going to give it to gungearz to bring down to you, if you like it I could use an external military speaker......you know the ones that are square for the vic systems...........I'm actually only looking for the outside so a blown speaker would be great.....I want to put a cb speaker in the mil housing for my cb......figured you are a bit like me and can almost find anything..........I don't want to spend 30-40 dollars for a speaker to just gut it.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hey Indy, I have the shower for you and going to give it to gungearz to bring down to you, if you like it I could use an external military speaker......you know the ones that are square for the vic systems...........I'm actually only looking for the outside so a blown speaker would be great.....I want to put a cb speaker in the mil housing for my cb......figured you are a bit like me and can almost find anything..........I don't want to spend 30-40 dollars for a speaker to just gut it.
I'll track one down for you. May take me a couple weeks but i should have it found by the fall rally at the latest.

gungearz

Does anyone have a green or woodland camo Deuce cargo cover in vinyl for sale?

Thanks,
Dave
Tri color camo cover is what your looking for. They never had a woodland camo cover... Indy might have a couple. Depends on how much you want to spend, I can haul one for you from kenny in Wisconsin for a small fee if you set up the arrangements

indy4x4fab

Banned
Tri color camo cover is what your looking for. They never had a woodland camo cover... Indy might have a couple. Depends on how much you want to spend, I can haul one for you from kenny in Wisconsin for a small fee if you set up the arrangements
I don't have any m35 covers, I'm looking for one my self or hopefully a solid od green one, You may want to look in to having one made too. Any heavy truck shop that deals in cargo covers can make you a brand new od green one.

Ill get in contact with kenny... I think he's got them for a few hundred bucks. N.O.S. Covers both in O.D green and tri color and let yall know.

PM sent on cargo covers and tires.

Come to think of it, I could use a Deuce water temp gauge as well. Hopefully something other than a Faria.

indy4x4fab

Banned
PM sent on cargo covers and tires.

Come to think of it, I could use a Deuce water temp gauge as well. Hopefully something other than a Faria.
Get in touch with tweeter166, he has a newstar

You will ether need a s-c181 brand new nos

nsn#---------newstar#
7728855------S-C181----TEMPERATURE GAUGE M-SERIES VEHICLES
MS24543-2---S-C181----TEMPERATURE GAUGE M-SERIES VEHICLES

kennys@wi.rr.com

I do have plenty of deuce and 5 ton covers I can send down with Gungearz. I think we even have at least one M105 cover left as well. And if anyone needs Hummer covers do we ever have those. New in the box 4 man covers, lots of cargo covers and other that I don't even know for sure what they are. We were thinking of just offering them to someone in a package deal to get rid of them. I think there are almost enough to fill two triwalls. According to Gimp the cargo covers can be used on M101 trailers if you put them on backwards?

gungearz

Alright, I'm keeping everyone's names anonymous... So far for the whole lot of 18 11.00 x 20" tires I have in trade for are... 1. Craftsman tool box. 2. Set of 33" x 15 BFG's. 3. A P.M on my truck. 4. And a xbox 360... Anyone else want to add in? These tires are going to someone. No offer will be refused. No rims. Just the tires...

Augdog1964

Generators

I have two excellent condition 15KW generators... on trailers... these are 400 HZ so only for lights or parts...

I bought them to run the lights in my vehicle barn, but the local power company gave me to good a deal to not wire up...

$700 each... we had both running before we put up the barn (1 1/2 ago) so they should be great for someone who wants them...

Thanks!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks