• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally T-Shirts

indy4x4fab

Banned
HAHA, nah I wouldn't do such a thing...shhhh don't tell Rob I like the bigger trucks ;-)
You hear that sparky she wants a five ton. Lindsay you are more then welcome to to ride with me a time or two while we are out trail riding and I'll even give you some wheel time if you like. Aubrey make all kinda of funny sounds when she rides with me, its like she doesn't like my driving or something. She like sparky and auggydoggy's driving when trail riding but mine makes her make funny noises. But don't tell her I said that.

LindsayMaeK

You hear that sparky she wants a five ton. Lindsay you are more then welcome to to ride with me a time or two while we are out trail riding and I'll even give you some wheel time if you like. Aubrey make all kinda of funny sounds when she rides with me, its like she doesn't like my driving or something. She like sparky and auggydoggy's driving when trail riding but mine makes her make funny noises. But don't tell her I said that.
HAHA Aubrey and I can switch seats a time or 2, sounds good to me!! Is Annie come this time?

212sparky

Oh I have been looking. I want one, I would like to take our line truck here at work and put it on a 5ton. Then I could do it all recovery with the rear 45,000#winch. Lift tge truck with the 33,000# crane at first stage. And drill holes with the augger.

indy4x4fab

Banned
HAHA Aubrey and I can switch seats a time or 2, sounds good to me!! Is Annie come this time?
Nope just mom and dad this time, her grand parents have a trip to great wolf lodge planned for here and her sister helen. Helen is more then likely going to end up coming to the summer haspin rally next year, I can't seem to keep that little one out of the dang truck. So I figure its probly time to put her in the truck and see how shes does, next year helen will be big enough to sit in a booster seat all the time.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I could, what are you thinking?
Not sure kinda was just throwing the idea out there but can you get a hate like what the usmc's have and what's your thoughts on doing one, I know the standard us army cap would be easier to print on but I figured theres alway alot of cap wearing kinda people in the crew.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks