• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Fall Event**

the buddah

we had a good time as per donna, but as you know i dont know of any event if i did know of any such event i am not now or will be in the future to discuss any such event lol you should of been there as we are not leaveing lol when you all are back in the winter we will sill be in the same spot lol

caliber1

Hey guys, had a great time. I need pic's and a video of my truck in the "dirty". I have cleaned my truck so good no body believes me when i tell them what i did with "pertty boy".
Steve, I think there were a few shots of youir truck in said lake. I'll post what I have in a few minutes.

:-?
Translation, please...!

G.
That's Buddah's way of saying "What happens in Richloam, stays in Richloam" I think?!:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks