• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

caliber1

Thanks Caliber1, I looked and must have read right over that one, I was trying to find that same link earlier on here. The only one I could find was the Dept of Forestry one. Call me blind.
See ya tomorrow blind.

Anyone there at the Rally need anything tomorrow? I myself , oddball, and rayzer will be arriving there on Sat morning. So if there is anything anyone needs, tell me now and I will pick it up before we head there.
Apparently my air pack went today. Anybody got any rebuild kits? Gonna go through my entire brake system.

Emmett

Ain't gonna make it this year. Got the red face when the gama goat broke down the last time! Got to get ready for the MVPA Rally next week. going to take the M109, M151, and the M274A5. Lot's to do.
Feel free to drop by our camp site and drink adult beverages and cuss a lot.
Going to have some Deuce items for sale on my table. My prices are always reasonable.

caliber1

Had an absolute Awesome time today all. Grandkids want to know if they can go next year already. LMAO I think they were both out before we hit SR 50. Thanks again Vinny, Tim, and all that put this together.:beer:

Last edited:

bdelaporte

Richloam 2012

Had a great time hanging out with everyone on Saturday, thanks for putting together such a awesome event. My daughter had lots of fun, and I was all grins in the Pinz!

We are looking forward to the next one, this time the truck will be further along and the whole family will be in attendance.

The worst part of the trip was seeing how much I really like STALKER's Pinzgauer, I have to get a troop carrier now..... wife is not happy :?

Thanks Vinny and all for a great day.

TacticalDoc

What the next local event?

10-12 FEB 12 – The Southern Outpost Military Vehicle Winter Rally & Swap Meet. The First Florida Chapter, MVPA & The Market Of Marion. 12888 SE US Hwy 441, Belleview, Florida. For more info. please click on the “2012 Rally” attachment. FFC Con: Charles Craven, PH: 352-245-2208, Dick Deren, PH: 727-372-5876 or Charles Hildebrant, PH: 352-748-3447.

http://www.flmvpa.org/current.htm

caliber1

10-12 FEB 12 – The Southern Outpost Military Vehicle Winter Rally & Swap Meet. The First Florida Chapter, MVPA & The Market Of Marion. 12888 SE US Hwy 441, Belleview, Florida. For more info. please click on the “2012 Rally” attachment. FFC Con: Charles Craven, PH: 352-245-2208, Dick Deren, PH: 727-372-5876 or Charles Hildebrant, PH: 352-748-3447.

http://www.flmvpa.org/current.htm
Was gonna say, there is one next weekend in Marion county. THe week after that is right down the road from us.

flippydidit

Had a great time at the rally. I'm glad I was able to meet so many members and we look forward to the next event. I've definitely figured out some of the things I need to do to my truck before the next trail ride. Thanks again to everyone that pulled my MV out of the mud!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks