• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

A

A/C Cages

Turn in the same direction of all the other big green trucks?

A

A/C Cages

Thanks Caliber1, I looked and must have read right over that one, I was trying to find that same link earlier on here. The only one I could find was the Dept of Forestry one. Call me blind.

safarihp

Atfernoon all. I live in East Oralndo and noticed what looked like a nice 5 ton at E&H car crushing on east 50.

Know this is likely not the place to post this but since there are a few guys in the area might be something to check out.

A

A/C Cages

Anyone there at the Rally need anything tomorrow? I myself , oddball, and rayzer will be arriving there on Sat morning. So if there is anything anyone needs, tell me now and I will pick it up before we head there.

bdelaporte

I was able to get off tomorrow. Is there any way to come spend the day with the group. Possible participate with the trail rides? Is there a scheduled departure time from the campground for the ride?

bdelaporte

Sounds good, hope to be there by 0800 unless that is too late to get my truck in on a ride... let me know if I am off on my "early" arrival time... Looking forward to meeting everyone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks