• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

vinny-socom1

OK we starting to get some traction on ticket sales...Is there anybody that has requested tickets or tshirts that myself or Tim have not responded too or handled yet? if so please post up so we can get r done!!

Vinny

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was talking to Oddball and A/c cages. John and Chris both said to come on down when we fly down to 3DAngus place to pick up his M-109 in Atlanta. This is an added 20 hours to our road trip but from what I have been told and have read if you don't have a pre paid ticket there is no entry. Is this true..? If so why cant a SS member just show up and pay at the gate..?

vinny-socom1

I was talking to Oddball and A/c cages. John and Chris both said to come on down when we fly down to 3DAngus place to pick up his M-109 in Atlanta. This is an added 20 hours to our road trip but from what I have been told and have read if you don't have a pre paid ticket there is no entry. Is this true..? If so why cant a SS member just show up and pay at the gate..?

prepaid ticket is mainly for the Campground rental & Food purchase, if you plan on coming for a day and you are bringing your owe food/drink just pm Tim or myself and we can work something out.

Last year we had 80% of the tickets paid before we had to make the campground deposit this year still waiting for the 80% and it is WAY TO CLOSE to the deadline.
Vinny

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

OK T-shirts ordered!!

Pete, Greg, Rick, Jesse, Chad, Nate, Bob, Brandi, Jess, Tim, Mitch

Thanks for your order.

Ordered a couple extra for the Rally, but more can be ordered and shipped.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks