• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga. Rally t-shirt order thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
So I guess event staff shirts are out of the question? LOL
I could do staff shirts but they would have to be another color to differentiate them from the reg rally shirts.

The prob is that all the "Staff" are different sizes and there is a minimun of twelve shirts per size per design.

Maybe we need some mesh vests with STAFF on them that could be worn over other clothing.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I could do staff shirts but they would have to be another color to differentiate them from the reg rally shirts.
The prob is that all the "Staff" are different sizes and there is a minimun of twelve shirts per size per design.
Maybe we need some mesh vests with STAFF on them that could be worn over other clothing.
Or some kinda cool headgear.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No mesh vests Sir. Besides, I'm just messin with ya. I can always wear my blaze orange boonie cap.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr. Wreckerman

My wife Jonette wanted to know if you have her a replacement shirt?

Now be very careful before you answer! And remember who you are dealing with....lol

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks